Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
No, he's not winning a world title. Unfortunately. Let that thought go.

Yes, it's too late for MITB. MITB is July 15'th. Why everyone keeps predicting that is beyond me when they've all seen or heard about the interview where he says he's coming back in August.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Have a little faith bro, hes a top heel and hes got the look. Just needs to change back to his old End of Days theme and he's a winner.
I don't put faith in people anymore, the last 2 guys I had faith in ended up either in TNA or now get squashed on a weekly basis and neither got the title. I'll keep my expectations nice and low, thank you.

Besides, if it was going to happen, it would've happened already. If WWE wants to give you the title, they don't wait on it anymore. We've seen several examples of this recently.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think he could return for MITB. He could be a surprise entrant and end up winning. Then the next night on Raw, he tells everyone his arm still isn't fully healed and he needs to take another month or 2 off, but he says he will cash in when he returns. This gives him more heat because people will think he didn't earn the right to win MITB as everyone else had to qualify whereas he just appeared after 4 months

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Wade will be champ this year, bank on it. ;)

·
Banned
48 Posts
Return to screw and help sheamus retain the world heavy weight championship along side

Drew Mcintyre

They are all friends in real life, and they could defiantly make smackdown worth watching/

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
Wade Barrett's win will need to be really hyped up, remember he will be the first ever British WHC/WWE champion. He will definitively need to be face for it and if anything, win it at a UK PPV.

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts
For all the people saying Wade Barrett will be champ this year, I can promise you all right now that there is not a chance in hell that Wade will be champ this year, I hate saying I told you so but I will deffinately say it this time.

·
Premium Member
17,315 Posts
We all remember this guy was WWE Champion for a bit, right? He might not be as big as he was when he was Champion, mainly due to the Nexus thing being done, but he hasn't gotten screwed over like the Miz, so there is still a chance for Barrett to be awesome again.

miz pun intended.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts