Votes: 101 48.1%
  • Sheamus

Votes: 109 51.9%
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both entered the main event pretty early in their careers. Barrett arguably the top heel in WWE right now, and Sheamus, a two time WWE Champion. Who's your pick?

Reactions: kid123

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Definitely Sheamus.

He's better in the ring, has more charisma, has the more intimidating look, and although he's not better then Barrett on the mic, he can still hold his own.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,622 Posts
This is only going to end in tears

But since i'm a bigger mark for Sheamus, i say Sheamus. Good in ring, decent on the mic and has charisma, not the mention the look.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Definitely Sheamus. Basically what Riddle said, even though I think he deserves more credit then decent on the mic, he's pretty good imo.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I prefer Barrett on the mic, Sheamus is good too but I enjoy Wade's promos more. Sheamus is much better in the ring and has improved a lot over the last year. I'm gonna have to sit on the fence on this one.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Barrett has a lot going for him, he's going to be a big star. Sheamus has a special something though - I can't quite put my finger on what it is - I think it may be best called the "it factor". He's going to be huge.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,044 Posts
This is a really tough one too call for me as I really rate both these guys very highly, although at a push I would probably say Sheamus edges it due to possesing better in ring skills at the moment (thats not to say Barrett is awful, his match with Cena at Hell in a Cell was one of the better matches this year).

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Barrett. He gets a bigger reaction, is booked better and has better mic skills and look.

Sheamus looks like a marvel or DC character, has decent mic skills, better in-ring skills than Barrett but can't get people to give a damn about him at all.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
I really like both guys but Sheamus gets the vote from me because the guy has a sort of X factor about him, he's interesting and draws em to him more than barrett does.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
Sheamus definitely but Barrett will take over..

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Sheamus is better in-ring, but Barrett is a far more interesting character and leaves me hanging on every word. We'll have to wait to judge Barrett further, and the "main eventer for life" status, once Nexus is dead and he has a less intriguing storyline. One with nearly zero direction like Sheamus has had much since his feud with Triple H. So for now I'll say Barrett, but it is partially because of the booking.

·
Offto Club?
1,275 Posts
Wade. Wade is better on the mic and has more charisma. But Sheamus is better in the ring and is more intimidating in a physical way. Still Wade's attributes > Sheamus's attributes.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Wade Barrett and it's not close. Barrett has the mic skills, charisma, presence and a much better look. Sheamus sucks on the mic, has no presence and looks like bozo the clown with a full head of hair. Barrett has even been more impressive in the ring. He has had good matches with Cena and Jericho. Sheamus still hasn't had a good match.

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Wade Barrett and it's not close. Barrett has the mic skills, charisma, presence and a much better look. Sheamus sucks on the mic, has no presence and looks like bozo the clown with a full head of hair. Barrett has even been more impressive in the ring. He has had good matches with Cena and Jericho. Sheamus still hasn't had a good match.
Shit comes out of your mouth way too much.

The only thing Barrett has on Sheamus is that he is better on the mic. Still, Sheamus is decent on the mic as well. Sheamus rips him a new asshole in the ring. Wade had one good match with Cena, who carried Khali to his best match ever. Sheamus had a good match with Orton at Summerslam and at Hell in a cell. He also had a good match with Triple H at Wrestlemania 26, and he has gotten better and better over time.

Barrett has been in the WWE for not too long now, but you cant give his shitty wrestling skills a pass because he was wrestling for years before he even came in the WWE. I, and almost everyone else on here would rather watch Orton/Sheamus then the crap that Orton/Barrett gave us at Bragging Rights.

Sheamus also does have pressence and the IT factor. I think you are the only douchebag on here that has said that Barrett has a better pressence then Sheamus.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Tough choice, but i'd go with Sheamus here.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Sheamus in terms of in ring ability but Barrett's build has been a lot more believable over Sheamus who just got a random world title shot against Cena at TLC and won by accident.

Both are about the same on the mic and their charisma is hard to determine right now.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts