Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean...how would it look like if he (HHH) returned before Barrett and they both had similar types of arm injuries...Now i know one is kayfabe and one is not, but WWE already makes it blatantly obvious which injuries are kayfabe, how would it look like if Triple H comes back in 3 months for Summerslam, when by then Barrett would have been out for 6, even if they BOTH returned at the same time, HHH still healed twice as fast.

And dont even get me started about Zack Ryder. Multiple neck and back injuries and he returns like what...2 months later? And in the worst way..but lets not get into that.

Randy Orton's injury sometime around January was thought to keep him out for 6 months. Yet he returns a month later..

But back to Triple H's injury...What is your opinion on this matter relating to the return of Wade Barrett

Furthermore, do you think this feud will possibly roll over to Survivor Series or stay at Summerslam?

·
Banned
690 Posts
Wade Barrett is busy filming a movie with Terence Howard, he's probably not coming back for a couple of months. This is a thing.

·
Banned
110 Posts
OP, are you tripping on acid? Is that why you are attempting two relate to unrelated events?

·
Registered
120 Posts
HHH Should return Next year (2013), To face Lesnar at WM 29. And Barrett Should return At Summerslam.

To Your Orton Comment - Orton Returned in the right time, It dosent take more tan 1 month for being pushed down the stairs.

·
Banned
80 Posts
Triple H will be back on tv in like 4 days to at the most being off tv for a month. Hell, I could see him burying Lesnar with the broken arm.

As far as Barrett, the two events are completely unrelated.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Triple H will be back on tv in like 4 days to at the most being off tv for a month. Hell, I could see him burying Lesnar with the broken arm.

As far as Barrett, the two events are completely unrelated.
What i was trying to relate was the WWE universe(casuals) and them noticing the differences in Kayfabe and Legitimate injuries that are noticeably similar

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Regarding Wade Barrett. Is there any sort of possibility that he could return for Money in the Bank? I had him down as the winner of the Smackdown one this year!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Regarding Wade Barrett. Is there any sort of possibility that he could return for Money in the Bank? I had him down as the winner of the Smackdown one this year!
Wasn't that the Wrestlemania plan? If Barrett was back they'd have MITB and Barrett would win? Although how much truth there is to that, I don't know. I reckon Barrett will be back for MITB though, he's got to be a top contender to win it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts