Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-- WWE's newest couple has Alicia Fox dating injured WWE star Wade Barrett.

Barrett has low standards.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I thought Barrett was better than that but then again... Alicia Fox only still has a job because all WWE wrestlers get a turn on her when they want..

A writer would say your going to lose the match but to make you feel better, Alicia Fox will be in your bed when you get to the hotel.

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's why her sister was hired by WWE. I think that the WWE writers like having sex with twins... that's why they hired the Bellas in the first place and gave them a push.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Anyone who looks at Alicia Fox and concludes they wouldn't has serious standard issues.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
that's why her sister was hired by WWE. I think that the WWE writers like having sex with twins... that's why they hired the Bellas in the first place and gave them a push.
Lol. I know Vince has Brie and Shane has Nikki. But then they got boring so they got fired...

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
I thought Barrett was better than that but then again... Alicia Fox only still has a job because all WWE wrestlers get a turn on her when they want..

A writer would say your going to lose the match but to make you feel better, Alicia Fox will be in your bed when you get to the hotel.
Yes, because the first person I'd fuck if I wanted to make sure my job was safe would be someone as important, with as much pull as Wade Barrett.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Is it just me or do a lot of people jump to the conclusion that any time a wrestler and a Diva are dating it's simply so she can keep her job by being a whore? You guys understand that a lot of relationships are formed in the workplace right?

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,306 Posts
Come on, race mixing? Makes me sick. First Cody Rhodes and now this guy. Tsk tsk tsk.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

Barrett has low standards?

Please. It's not her fault they make her tape those puppies down. And they are real too. ^

If she'd change her hair color back to something normal and had different ring attire she would look far better. I'm sure she looks good when she's not in her wrestling clothes.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts

Grow up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.