Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i've not been on the site long but i have spent a while looking at different posts from people and bascially i think that Wade Barrett is a very good heel and that it wouldnt suprise me if something shocking happened with his character one of my main ideas is that when he becomes champion he gets rdi of the nexus and goes it alone then you could have a nexus revenge angle...... first time thread so go easy lol

·
Proud Cole-Miner !
82 Posts
I guess it could happen.. but it would make no sense for him to do it..

·
Registered
467 Posts
He will break through on his own, probably after Nexus breaks around WM but I think if a Nexus Revenge group was set up, it would be as bad as that 'Union' group that went up against the Corporate Ministry back in the late 90's...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He will break through on his own, probably after Nexus breaks around WM but I think if a Nexus Revenge group was set up, it would be as bad as that 'Union' group that went up against the Corporate Ministry back in the late 90's...
Could you not see him being monumentally screwed, after though like all the crap he has done in the past costing him dearl, id love to see him built up and them coming crashing down, like the austin and HHH partnership.

·
Registered
467 Posts
The Austin/HHH partnership broke when HHH injured himself in a tag match against Benoit and Jericho. By the time he came back, the invasion angled had happened and both were faces??

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Austin/HHH partnership broke when HHH injured himself in a tag match against Benoit and Jericho. By the time he came back, the invasion angled had happened and both were faces??
Oh Sorry, well anyway my point still stands id like to see Barrett on his own because everytime he has won a big match he's never done it clean.....i think im right in saying that Nexus or cena have always interfeared

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yeah but its very rare a Heel wins clean anyway so I wouldnt be too worried bout that, off the top of my head the only ones I can think of is when Kane beat Taker in the PPV before the Buried alive match or Sheamus beating Cena in the tables match

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yeah but its very rare a Heel wins clean anyway so I wouldnt be too worried bout that, off the top of my head the only ones I can think of is when Kane beat Taker in the PPV before the Buried alive match or Sheamus beating Cena in the tables match

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeh i guess, just thought it would give him more credability as a wreslter if he won clean sometimes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts