Wrestling Forum banner

Wade Barret vs Mysterio

1449 Views 14 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Wade Caesar
At smackdown house show in Toronto Barret had match with mysterio ... I hope it's only for the house show ... because it will make barret in low card if he continue to feud with mysterio ... I know wwe make this feud because wade eliminated rey at royal rumble and they both are in elimination chamber ... however wade should hunt the bigger superstar than bigshow, not that little one ... it's not worth it ... but it will be just fine if they put a feud between slater or justin with rey ...

the only worthy opponent for wade is the heavyweight champion ... edge or that guy with the woman who always says excuse me ... wade should strike the champion next week whoever he is

I don't like the idea that rey will pin barret in EC, but if it leads to the feud between barret vs undertaker (undertaker shows up in EC) that just fine ...

del rio win the royal rumble, so why not barret put end the undertaker's streak ...
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,026 Posts
i love how the whole point of the OP is that mysterio is not worth it cuz he's small while the big show... well... is big, despite being currently a big sack of potatoes that barely moves

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.