Wrestling Forum banner

Wade Barret vs Mysterio

1435 14
At smackdown house show in Toronto Barret had match with mysterio ... I hope it's only for the house show ... because it will make barret in low card if he continue to feud with mysterio ... I know wwe make this feud because wade eliminated rey at royal rumble and they both are in elimination chamber ... however wade should hunt the bigger superstar than bigshow, not that little one ... it's not worth it ... but it will be just fine if they put a feud between slater or justin with rey ...

the only worthy opponent for wade is the heavyweight champion ... edge or that guy with the woman who always says excuse me ... wade should strike the champion next week whoever he is

I don't like the idea that rey will pin barret in EC, but if it leads to the feud between barret vs undertaker (undertaker shows up in EC) that just fine ...

del rio win the royal rumble, so why not barret put end the undertaker's streak ...
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I like me
425 Posts
Rey is one of the top faces in the company. In terms of overness, he is probably on the same level as Edge, the only difference is Edge is holding the title. Undertaker is the only superstar above Rey that Wade could feud with.

But I don't even think this signals a feud. This just makes sense because they will be in the ring at the same time in the elimination chamber and may have a match on Smackdown in the next two shows prior to the event. Rey will likely be paird with Cody Rhodes heading into Wrestlemania, and Barrett probably with Undertaker.

·
Registered
456 Posts
... I know wwe make this feud because wade eliminated rey at royal rumble and they both are in elimination chamber ... however wade should hunt the bigger superstar than bigshow, not that little one ... it's not worth it ... but it will be just fine if they put a feud between slater or justin with rey ...
Just what I was thinking! I like the idea of Rey feuding with either Heath Slater or Justin Gabriel; who are both fine wrestlers on their own account; if only WWE would allow them to showcase their skills sometime, instead of just making up the numbers in the Corre. The thought of Wade feuding with Rey annoys me! and this is no disrespect to Rey, who is a fine wrestler, who has my respect; but Wade belongs in there with Taker; if he is going to feud with anybody on Smackdown; and this is the match-up I want to see happen.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Barrett feuding with Rey would be horrible, it would kill Barrett and the Corre. They would all just end up losing to Rey all the time as he is the "ultimate underdog" that rarely loses. Even if he beats Rey, so long as it is not Rey's complete destruction, it has no real value as Rey is half his size and called the ultimate underdog. Its more or less a lose-lose situation.

I'm hoping he feuds with Taker and his feud ends at Extreme Rules or later so he has a shot at winning (Barrett shouldn't end the streak, no one should). Big Show and Rey just never seem to make anyone look good, more so Big Show who just makes them look pathetic

·
Registered
38 Posts
IF Rey doesn't do the Cody Rhodes storyline, he could help Big Show in his fued with the CORRE, that would be a pretty good role, but I would hate to see him destroying CORRE every week by linin them all up for the 619 and pinning them. Seriously though, with the lack of depth on the SMACKDOWN roster, Rey Mysterio and Big Show are the only ones with the "overness" to take on the CORRE, who else, Kofi? Drew? No way, only Mysterio and Big Show seem legit. Kane is qualified, but his heel role doesn't exactly fit the image of company defender. At the moment, Edge is tied up in a bigger fued with Del Rio.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
tbh i don't mind but Rey better put Barrett over .

·
Registered
749 Posts
tbh i don't mind but Rey better put Barrett over .
I don't mind Rey, and he's obviously very over, but one thing about him is that I don't think him jobbing to a guy like Wade Barret does all that much for Barret.

Rey winning can definitely make people look weak, (CM Punk, Jack Swagger) but no matter how much I suspend disbelief, Rey at 5'6/5'7 doesn't look like he should be able to dominate a guy like Barret. If anything, if Rey wins at all, it should be by the skin of his teeth.

The last time Rey was booked realistically as an underdog - which is the only role suited for him, in my opinion - is when he had that mini feud with Batista last year, I believe. A man like Batista looks like he would murder Rey, and that's how it came across in the ring.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
WWE tend to have wrestlers have matches agaisnt each other, if they are in the elimination chamber..expect the next few smackdown and raws to have matches that are filled with the competitors of each brands PPV repsectivley.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
WWE tend to have wrestlers have matches agaisnt each other, if they are in the elimination chamber..expect the next few smackdown and raws to have matches that are filled with the competitors of each brands PPV repsectivley.
you have a point there every year from the Royal Rumble to WrestleMania they basically make it mixed brands so i expect Corre and Nexus to go at each other a bit .

·
I'm a Christian
709 Posts
I would rather eat my own leg than see this, pointless fued which would kill Barrett, because Rey just must win, Booyaka Booyaka who gives a fuck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes rey will make barret and the corre looks weak ... at the first feud in houseshow rey pin barret ... then in another houseshow rey gave triple 619 to slater, justin and big zeke ... big zeke ??? really ???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.