Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Barret and Nexus will target Miz, i see Rielly either betraying Miz or Barret ask for a match agains't Miz cause if it wasn't for Nexus and Barret taking out Orton he wouldn't have had the chance to cash in. They have the fight on Raw say and Barret wins the WWE title which leads to him facing Cena on a PPV royal rumble or Wrestlemania to end the Feud and Cena once again been champion. The Miz goes on to a feud with Orton.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Cena look way to happy for someone who was fired that kind of destroyed it - he needs to take lessons from shawn micheals to get depression on lockdown

actually fuck that he is always depressed and pouting so nevermind

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I'm gonna predict it like this

Next Monday night Barrett challenges Miz to a WWE title match at TLC , but then Daniel Bryan or John Morrisson (Who would have been crowned the King of the Ring earlier in the night) come up interrupt Barrett and mention how they have beaten Miz before and that ontop of that they are KOTR

This sets up a triple threat WWE title match @ TLC : Miz Vs. Barrett Vs. Jomo or DB , from there Miz could easily retain or one of the other guys could go over and become WWE champion

Also with the possibility that Orton interjects and it becomes a fatal four way TLC match

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I'm hoping there is a Nexus beat down/Riley turn on Miz in the near future, ending with Barrett being the new WWE Champion. After all he not Miz is the real top heel on Raw and should be champion.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Neither Morrison, nor Bryan, will win KOTR or get remotely close to a WWE Title shot.

Orton will use his rematch to face Miz, whilst Barrett will wait in line for another title match, or face Cena whom he will "rehire" to gain vengeance for screwing him out of the title again.

·
Registered
559 Posts
orton will obv use his rematch clause at tlc, i can see maybe some kind of triple threat with barett, but orton has the first shot. i dont think there gonna bring cena back already, he took up too much tv time for him to just be like oh hey im back.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I do see Orton using his rematch but dont think we'll see Barret get another shot just yet instead I see him facing the winner of the KOTR tourney with Cena playing protagonist from the side lines... Cena's rehired after TLC, Miz retains, and it leads to a four way with Miz/Cena/Orton/Barrett at the Rumble

·
"MINUS FIVE STARS"
1,858 Posts
Wade Barrett IS over. He doesn't need a title. Tonight showed that all you need is a hot crowd. Barrett had serious heat all night.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I highly doubt Barrett/Nexus will target Miz. Where does that leave Orton? Roadblock right there.

It's not a good idea, anyway. It won't help Barrett and certainly won't help Miz, who's gonna be struggling in weeks to come as it were.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts