Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God damn virus got my computer. Dum fucx who created it. Fuck 'em.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yeah I got that too. I just went to symantec.com and got it removed, so I should be ok. That hit pretty big, almost all over the world. It pissed me off because I could only be online for a few minutes and then my fucking computer shut down.

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, you get online like 5 minutes and it restarts. You shouldn't have a problem getting online if you have the XP firewall up, for some reason I didn't.

Apperently, it had a secret messsage, I'll post it later.

·
Registered
840 Posts
The reason people do it is cause they hate microsoft or windows, or else they're just bored. Probably someone who got layed off from microsoft. I just think hacking is pointless. And boring. If you want to do something illegal, rob a fucking bank, pussies.

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what the message said:

"I just want to say LOVE YOU SAN!!
billy gates why do you make this possible ? Stop making money and fix your software!!"

·
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doesn't it always seem that the Canadians always offer help?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I've got my Windows firewall on and my other firewall on and my antivirus stuff, but I thought I'd download the patch anyway. It told me I should back up my system - how the hell do I do that? Does it mean everything?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
To back up your computer means to save everything on to CD or another Drive if you have one as you may lose everything.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Hmm, that sounds massively complicated and time consuming. Is there an easy way to do it, and is it necessary when I've got my firewalls and everything?

B

·
0 Posts
Just Do a start up and recovery on your computer, and set it for like today(saying your computer is doing good) and then if you get the bug, and you can't fix it, just do the start up and recovery shit.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
OMG, glad I did that as soon as I did. God damn computer hackers, they suck ass.

I'm glad I have a firewall (finally) also...

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
WE champion said in post #8 :
yeh but canadians are the ones who probably get it. example - Cody.
lol, I never really had the virus. I downloaded the patch as soon as I heard about the virus(and as soon as Boffa provided me the link to the patch:)) so I should be safe. I guess my msn name was a bit misleading. And maybe the stuff I was saying too...

DON'T TALK TO ME!!! I HAVE A VIRUS!!! says:
I have a virus. :)

DON'T TALK TO ME!!! I HAVE A VIRUS!!! says:
Wanna see it? :)

*tries to send a joke virus entitled "Win32.Blaster.Worm"*
*gets blocked*
*by a dozen people*
:(

·
Registered
454 Posts
Wouldnt just doing a search on your computer for "MSBlaster" and deleting it manually do the trick?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Duh its gonna be encrypted and shit

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Jim Lahey said in post #18 :
Wouldnt just doing a search on your computer for "MSBlaster" and deleting it manually do the trick?
You can't delete it manually, however you can delete it through an anti virus program after locating it, or just quarentine it. But this doesn't solve the problem.

It works by either activating or re sending as soon as you connect to the internet, for instance since I had it 3 days ago it has been re-sent to my computer a total of 1242 times. Eat firewall MsBlast ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts