Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

*Notes, for the stupid ones:

Publicity- Information that concerns a person, group, event, or product and that is disseminated through various media to attract public notice. :p

This isn't the last round, I might steal OZ's idea with the immunity thing from the last time.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Good luck everyone,

·
Registered
864 Posts
Good luck to everyone, and may the best one win....Not me, oh yea could it be about an anime convention. I think thafalls under publisity, could someone tell me.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I think a WWE one, it has the WWE logo in foront of the publicity text

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Publicity- Information that concerns a person, group, event, or product and that is disseminated through various media to attract public notice

just make something that will make people watch WWE, I think

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any banner you make is technicality a publicity banner. Just a "WWE banner" then to simplify it..

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Yea, Go Oz :D ...kind of weird that LK isnt in the finals, I'd be routing for him if he was :p

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who ever wins this round, gets to sit out the next round. The two who don't, then "battle" whoever wins that goes to the finals.

·
Registered
864 Posts
So it will be me VS. OZ VS. Cody, and then say if cody wins then me and oz would battle again and them whoever wins out of me and oz will face cody? Do i get that right?

N

·
0 Posts
America's Finest said in post #14 :
So it will be me VS. OZ VS. Cody, and then say if cody wins then me and oz would battle again and them whoever wins out of me and oz will face cody? Do i get that right?
No, you have it all wrong!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
lol

no AF you're right

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I'm done mine. Just waiting for you other two to post yours. Don't wanna give you guys any slight advantages by knowing how shitty mine is and then knowing what you need to do to beat it.:eek:
:cool:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts