Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate these forums and most of everyone in them. None of you have even given me a chance, all you did was look at my name and tell me my work sucked. Ban me now because I found a real forum where I have both enemies and FRIENDS. Ban me now or I will spam your forums until you do. DudeofPain is my bro and doesn't want to be banned.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Originally posted by cap'n crunch032
Why do we have to ban you? You could just leave and never come back and save sombody from having to take the time and ban you.
Attention seeker.

He could have just left, and not make me waist my time reading this.

Good luck with your new forum, and please never speak to me again.

WELegend was immature enough, now this.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
QuarantineX said in post #1 :
I hate these forums and most of everyone in them. None of you have even given me a chance, all you did was look at my name and tell me my work sucked. Ban me now because I found a real forum where I have both enemies and FRIENDS. Ban me now or I will spam your forums until you do. DudeofPain is my bro and doesn't want to be banned.
That's nice, we don't care.

And PS, your sig sucks ass. Bye.

N

·
0 Posts
Okay. Thanks for leaving and ASKING us to ban you -- makes the banning process a WHOLE lot easier without people claiming we abuse power.

Thanks again.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Ha, the old "this other account is my brother, so don't ban that one. But ban this one. That's fine" trick... As if we don't know you're just gonna use your other account, which obviously isn't your brother, but rather your other account you made so you could post acting like someone else likes your graphics. Weak. Bye.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
hay wft his sig the bomb

·
Registered
405 Posts
Originally posted by LK
hay wft his sig the bomb
so the pic i gave him is good?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I think it sucks. Seriously, it's like a simple cut and paste job, with a crappy font. There's no blending whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
if he is gone thank god cuz i don't wanna be here as the wwe logo says GET THE 'F' OUT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts