Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bitch, you you are all nuts? Lets go me and you one on one.

Topic: Favoutie basketball player.
Size:any
special:under three pics
dq: NO PSDS(can you see it no *jackass*)NO RIPS,
due: tom midnight.

Don't be a bitch and accept it.

MOds please don't close this, it is very important to me to whip this kids ass.

·
Registered
940 Posts
OK BUDDY, u think ur so good, just because u can "CUT"!??! Rofl good one buddy. stupid noob, WOW im so jelious that u can cut some pics. pffft, noob psd's is nothing, its much more about the brushing and bg's if ur smart.

LOL whip my ass?? WOW ur funny, u learned some tutorials and now u think ur so much better than me?? cause u beat me in 1 battle. WOW, i beat u in many battles b4 dude.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SixOneNine619 said:
OK BUDDY, u think ur so good, just because u can "CUT"!??! Rofl good one buddy. stupid noob, WOW im so jelious that u can cut some pics. pffft, noob psd's is nothing, its much more about the brushing and bg's if ur smart.

LOL whip my ass?? WOW ur funny, u learned some tutorials and now u think ur so much better than me?? cause u beat me in 1 battle. WOW, i beat u in many battles b4 dude.
I am the noob. May I remind you, you where voted noob of the year or what ever. Brushing isn't hard bud and jsut cuz i dont brush doesn't mean I can't. So accept if you are so nuts and let me whip you ass before you get banned agian.

Change up of rules

Everyting smae except

topic:wrestling mag cover

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
No PSDs? Ha. SixOneNine, you can still use them. If the guy gives you trouble you can just say you cut 'em.

It's a lame rule.

Reactions: SixOneNine619

·
Registered
940 Posts
thx alot LK, finally someone that understands me!, but dont wry i still wont use psd's. cause this guy is so cocky.

Edit - Done,No PSD's Happy?, btw the deadline is in like 3 hours., which u set. but dont wry ill still let u submit, no dq, due anytime. Cause im not a *** like that.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yo man can we just end this so called "beef" it's kinda getting annoying, plus I will have mine up in like 30 min.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I dont know.These are pretty good.But in this one I'm going with SixOneNine619.Just by like a thread.Good job guys.You really got me thinking.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shell shock said:
wow i thinks sharpshotter has you on this one
This is considered a vote right?

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
The words: "trues" & "sharpshotter". So very intelligamet.

I guess the NDF votes for 619. Nither are too great.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah your banner is sweet, but you gotta admit I am improving.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts