vote of confidence for/against HHH

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm surprised nobody has opened a poll yet. If WWE superstars can do a poll so can we. Basically vote for or against HHH's position as a COO. You're welcome to play heel or face as you please. You're welcome to hate on him or to love him. You're welcome to voice your opinion on behalf of your colleagues or all the fans of your gender and whatnot :rolleyes:

Afterall we fans are supposedly the most important part in all this. So I'm curious what the opinions are.

Poll closes next monday.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
HHH has not done his job in making this forum a place for logical discussion and sensible posting. I feel dumber reading a post or thread that makes me feel like Festus.

Plus, Funkman is awesome. Fuck HHH. I vote against him!

I would have been Drew McIntyre giving the thumbs down.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I've know Triple H for over 16 years. He didn't do anything to Ricardo Rodriguez for assaulting a referee. After all my career, I'm afraid to come to the forums. I'm sorry Triple H. No Confidence.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
It is unsafe for people called Zach Ryder to exist. Every time HHH has stress, he orders the cameras be turned off or waits until RAW ends and then delivers an earth-shattering pedigree. Poor Zach is so worried about HHH beating him senseless that his hair is falling out.

AGAINST.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I vote against HHH. I feel this is an unsafe posting environment. I'm walking out, dammit!

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
As a heel/face, young guy just trying to get on television.

"Johnny Ace, 5 Kevin Nash blindsides on the champ, and Awesome Truth rampaging is just the start. Look what Orton, a man with known psychopathic issues, a celebrated schizophrenic with IED, has done to Christian and Cody Rhodes. Mark Henry is breaking people's legs left and right and inducing anal bleeding in announcers. Anal. Bleeding. He's hogging up the spotlight and turning the place into a madhouse."

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
No confidence

he eats too much time every shows, talk a lot, bullied heel wrestlers, turned Punk to a phony babyface, did not develop the show-still PG, stole the spotlight from Cena but RAW got lower rating than Cena

he sucks, ego, selfish, push himself over everyone

Punk said the truth that even if McMahon died, WWE will not getting better or maybe worse because of that stupid son in law

·
Registered
145 Posts
I vote no confidence because the WWE has always been a safe work environment with no injuries and most of all, never have people gotten jumped from behind until now. He has got to go!

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
I feel unsafe voicing my opinion's on here. HHH's fault.

·
Registered
201 Posts
:cuss: I'm HHH. I don't give a fuck what any of you think. Go work for that Cluster Fuck a organization TNA. You'll be begging to come back. Have fun on the Unemployment Line.:flipof

Only CERTAIN people get perfered treatment. You all know who you are.

·
CATALYST
2,636 Posts
Against. As already stated, it seems the longer this storyline is going on, the more sensitive are the Rocky marks. :side:

Not only that, HHH is still fucking face. Disappointed.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts