• No

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a lot of things on this forum that need improved and I'm the one who can make it happen. If I get enough votes to become moderator I will make the following changes:

No more spammers on this forum

Once a week there will be question and answer sessions with famous WWE superstars (I have connections)

The rep system will come back

Moderators who promote racism on the forum will be banished

All I need is 10 votes and they will be forced to make me a moderator. The people will have spoken. Do the right thing.

·
Premium Member
16,947 Posts
There's a lot of things on this forum that need improved and I'm the one who can make it happen. If I get enough votes to become moderator I will make the following changes:

No more spammers on this forum

Once a week there will be question and answer sessions with famous WWE superstars (I have connections)

The rep system will come back

Moderators who promote racism on the forum will be banished

All I need is 10 votes and they will be forced to make me a moderator. The people will have spoken. Do the right thing.
Oh, you're the @TheAlchemist

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,845 Posts
For diversity’s sake, the panel of moderators could probably use a special-needs person, so sure, why not? You’ve got my support.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For diversity’s sake, the panel of moderators could probably use a special-needs person, so sure, why not? You’ve got my support.
I don't have special needs.

And I won! I got 10 votes! Moderators, the people have spoken. They want me to be a moderator. Give them what they want.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts