Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Seems like it would eat a ton of bandwidth though. Especially with the mass amounts of people here.

Not objected to the idea, just saying. That is as long as I can still set it to "friends only" to keep jobbers from posting on it.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I know, just busting your balls son because it's what I do.

Of course it would also be better if VS decided to upgrade the fucking board, since practically no one uses this VB version anymore except their forums.

·
STOCKING STUFFER
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is their a specific email adress the 'contact us' link on the bottom looks useless

Not that the other email address wouldn't be useless as well just asking

·
30,979 Posts
Gifts, yes. VS decided that there was something about the shop that used to be here that wasn't secure so they removed it and left us with no shop and these awful credits.

·
IDGET
4,758 Posts
The option didn't become available on Vbulletin Forums until the 3.6 version, so if they want to do it VS would have to upgrade all the way to the newest version 4.1, since 3.6-3.8 is not available to use unless it was your original license purchase.

·
Administrator
1,978 Posts
Visitor messages are enabled on 3.8, this forum will not be getting upgraded to 4 anytime soon. Its a nightmare both to manage and as well to upgrade. Almost all the custom plugins that are used by the staff to keep this place running are not available in 4.

·
Administrator
1,978 Posts
So since they're enabled in 3.8 does this mean you're looking into it?
I have put a request in. Upgrading a forum is not a simple task and upgrades are scheduled to be done. We have one tech that usually does them and I am waiting to see if I can get WR put on the waitlist to get an upgrade. This is assuming when they check the forum and the database that there is nothing there that will slow them down. This upgrade also requires the site be taken offline for a few hours. WR is not a small site so this will take a little while to do if we can do it.

·
30,979 Posts
Probably because they were at least something to buy with credits. Now there's nothing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts