Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be interesting, I used to have loads of WWF merchandise from the early to mid 90's, which I got rid of in my teenage years cause I thought I didn't want them anymore (stupid!!) ... and sold loads of items for like next to nothing (and I mean pretty much next to nothing) ... including some original Bret Hart Shades ... not only the pink one's that he had, that go for shit loads on Ebay now ... but also some SILVER Hart Foundation one's, which I've NEVER seen on Ebay and don't even want to imagine what they would go for now.

I had loads of the Hasbro figures too (opened of course) ... which are worth something now, as well as the whole collection of official magazines over the years, and just hundreds of other various merchandise, official items, audio tapes, VHS's, a really nice Ultimate Warrior jacket, hand held games, so many things ... the list is endless, I literally had loads, but like a fool ... I let it go and would have loved to have still had it today.

However, does anyone here still have any of the vintage merchandise? .... I'd love to hear from people who may have some ... maybe post some pics to if you can :)

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Not really WWF or WWE stuff but I used to actually collect vintage WCW stuff from the 99-01 time period (Not really that vintage but still)

I may take pictures later but I have tons of VHS. Some old Event Posters, Tour Posters, Tour Programs nothing overly interesting but I think it's cool. You can find a lot of cool vintage WCW stuff on eBay United States.

My VHS collection is pretty cool though. I bought an old friends entire wrestling vhs and dvd collection for 50 bucks and I got like 70-80 different shows or compilations. Some of it is 80's VHS and I believe even the first Rumble on VHS is in my collection.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I want to get all the Wrestlemania's on DVD, and the Summerslams, Survivor Series and Rumbles ... however since Silver Vision in the UK ended their deal with WWE, some sellers are charging an arm and a leg for them, now that they are no longer in print (even though they're not exactly rare).

Some guy is selling two copies of and charging almost £50 (80.8 USD) per copy for Wrestlemania 7 here on Ebay lol : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-WWE-Tagged-Classics-Wrestlemania-7-Wrestlemania-8-DVD-WWF-RARE-OOP-/161118626753?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item25836b23c1

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I have like 35-40 of the LJN figures. I'd sell them if anyone is interested. Dirt cheap.

I have the Savage and DiBiase wrestling buddies somewhere in my basement.

My friend has the black Ultimate Warrior tapestry. It's pretty badass. They had a Savage one and I look for it on EBay all the time. I'd pay way too much money for a Wrestlemania 5 and Wrestlemania 8 poster.

I HAD a great WWF/WCW VHS collection but sold it a few years ago because I'm a moron. I should have converted them to DVD. I recently repurchased the Macho Madness one which has the Savage/DiBiase wrestle fest match from 1988....one of my fave matches ever and the match they should of had at WM 4.

My wrestling dvd/blu ray collection is ridiculous. I have way too many. :)

I have a few rasslin shirts. I have the purple macho man one....

The Cactus Jack wanted shirt....

Also have the Rock american flag brahma bull shirt. Come at me haters.

I would never get this shirt but I think this is one of the best wrestling shirts ever. Pretty badass.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have like 35-40 of the LJN figures. I'd sell them if anyone is interested. Dirt cheap.

My friend has the black Ultimate Warrior tapestry. It's pretty badass. They had a Savage one and I look for it on EBay all the time. I'd pay way too much money for a Wrestlemania 5 and Wrestlemania 8 poster.

I HAD a great WWF/WCW VHS collection but sold it a few years ago because I'm a moron. I should have converted them to DVD. I recently repurchased the Macho Madness one which has the Savage/DiBiase wrestle fest match from 1988....one of my fave matches ever and the match they should of had at WM 4.

I would never get this shirt but I think this is one of the best wrestling shirts ever. Pretty badass.

Ha, that's ace! ... I just wanna get more DVD's I do, I've got quite a lot already, but I do want to get the whole collection of the main PPV's up until today, like I was saying about the UK thing, since Silver Vision went under, you have to battle for them now too so it's a bit mad, US imports are so cheap, but they're all region one discs, which I don't really want.

The thing is about WWE PPV's in recent years it's so hard to keep up with them too, like they'll have a random one one year ... then it won't be on the following year, and they have so many too it's like ... argh, hence why I'm just wanting to get the main PPV's that they have .. Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series ... possibly include some King Of The Ring's in there ... however many they were (I can't remember off the top of my head, though I have a couple already) ... but yeah lol

Oh and I want a mint on card Rick Martel Hasbro ... just because! lol

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a few silvervision DVDs. Should have invested more into them but i never thought they'd go under *rolls eyes*.
Have recently been buying a few things here and there. Old WWF magazines and figures in the boxes. I wish i'd kept all my wrestling stuff from when i was a kid so bad.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I own quite a few shows on VHS, including No Way Out 2001 (it happened in my hometown, but I was too young to go).

Not sure how vintage it would be, but I also owned Rock, Austin, Angle, and Jericho shirts in the early 2000s.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a few silvervision DVDs. Should have invested more into them but i never thought they'd go under *rolls eyes*.
Have recently been buying a few things here and there. Old WWF magazines and figures in the boxes. I wish i'd kept all my wrestling stuff from when i was a kid so bad.
We're in the same boat lol

·
Post'n Errry Now and Then
1,709 Posts
I still have a huge box of old Coliseum home videos that my step bro gave me a long time ago.

Still got my New Jack 187 shirt I got a ECW house show in 2000.

Also anyone remember the WCW Nitro Grill? My Uncle went there when he was living in Vegas and brought me this shirt back, Saw it a few years ago would have no idea where it is now.

Edit: my Bad didn't read the title not WWF related haha

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I have all of these somewhere.....

Reactions: Pinyapplesuckas

·
Banned
3,721 Posts

Hi!

I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full.

If you were serious about selling your wrestling figures I might be interested in buying them. Are they MOC or loose?

Also, if that is an original Cactus Jack "Wanted Dead" T-Shirt I would definitely be interested in buying that. Nowadays there are a bunch of them on eBay, but I'm sure that 90% of them are recently made knockoffs.

Anyway, let me know. PM me when you get a chance. Thanks!

- Mike

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
The old Hasbro figures were the shit, really regret getting rid of all mine years ago

I remember having quite a lot of these - Roberts being probably my favourite. He came with Damien but somehow it was just headless one day. Was ok though as I just replaced it with a wad of blu-tack (such a resourceful kid). Had most of the main guys but had a lot of duds too like El Matador and Repo Man.

Undertaker was the holy grail though, dunno how I never got him.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Hi!

I tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full.

If you were serious about selling your wrestling figures I might be interested in buying them. Are they MOC or loose?

Also, if that is an original Cactus Jack "Wanted Dead" T-Shirt I would definitely be interested in buying that. Nowadays there are a bunch of them on eBay, but I'm sure that 90% of them are recently made knockoffs.

Anyway, let me know. PM me when you get a chance. Thanks!

- Mike
Try PMing me now. They are loose. Most in great condition.

The old Hasbro figures were the shit, really regret getting rid of all mine years ago

I remember having quite a lot of these - Roberts being probably my favourite. He came with Damien but somehow it was just headless one day. Was ok though as I just replaced it with a wad of blu-tack (such a resourceful kid). Had most of the main guys but had a lot of duds too like El Matador and Repo Man.

I had a lot of the hasbro ones. Sold them at a garage sale. I was more of an LJN guy. More my era.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

El Matador wasn't a dud come on!!! lol

But yeah, I want all mine back too, I had loads lol

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Repo Man reminded me of Smash from Demolition. :)

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Repo Man reminded me of Smash from Demolition. :)
I don't know where you get that from to be honest .... ridiculous statement!!!

That's like saying Brooklyn Brawler reminds you of MVP or Doink The Clown or something .... stupid :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I have about 200 Hasbro / Jakks figures. They were always my "prized possessions" that I wouldn't let anyone else touch as a kid. But hard times, I'll be trying to sell them soon. :(

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I'll take a photo of my son's HASBRO MOC wrestling figures tomorrow and post it. In the meantime, this is our "wrestling/baseball" room. There's some neat stuff we picked up at various wrestling shows and some old photos (many that I had saved since I was a kid).

- Mike

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Reactions: Palahniuk

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I still have a foam Big Bossman nightstick.

It looks like this, but mine is in better condition:

WANT!!!! ha

I'll take a photo of my son's HASBRO MOC wrestling figures tomorrow and post it. In the meantime, this is our "wrestling/baseball" room. There's some neat stuff we picked up at various wrestling shows and some old photos (many that I had saved since I was a kid).

- Mike

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
That's a very nice collection!!!!! I have a whole wall of signed 10x8's from legends also, that look really nice, but this looks really good what you've got here!!!! Kudos to you!!!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts