Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,214 Posts
This is a discussion where you really miss Batko. His house is a museum of wrestling merchandise and memorabilia.
My parents threw out most of my stuff from the eighties and nineties but I still have a few things. I still have a bunch of merch from the failed WWF The World restaurant and I might have been the only one to ever buy some of it.

I had both of these as a kid and would kill to get them back:

I don't remember this shirt but the young model looks vaguely familiar:

Not vintage but a great way to show your support for the leader of the Cenation:

I had this bedspread too. Damn you Mom:

I'd have to imagine that this is worth a ton of money since Terry Taylor's mom is the only person who ever bought this and even she won't admit to it:

·
Super Vader
362 Posts
I love watching pics from vintage merchandise like you posted. They don't make them like they used to.

Still have my WWF Hasbro figures with the blue ring.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Man, I'd love to get back all the wrestling merchandise I used to own back in the day. The only merchandise I have left are two Austin t-shirts but they're worn out now and some WWE DVD's.

I used to have this Ultimate Warrior jacket and the funny part is I wore it around on the streets in 2000, lol. One of my friends accidentally dropped his cigarette on the jacket though and left a permanent brown stain on it.

This was my favourite Austin t-shirt to wear but it got worn out and torn unfortunately. I had to throw it out.

I wish I still had this bad boy, my toy Smoking Skull belt. Used to pretend I was Austin and Rock, posing around like them with the belt and having fake wrestling matches with my big teddy bear for the belt, lol.

This was my best wrestling toy that I played with. Came with a toy Steel Cage also and I stole a Savio Vega action figure from my friend to replace the Wildman Marc Mero action figure that I lost.

There were more merchandise I owned - more toys, a Rock t-shirt, Stone Cold and Rock caps, a WWF Attitude Era waterbottle, tons of magazines, posters, cards, video games, album cassette tapes, VHS tapes.

God, I miss them all and regret not keeping any of them. Had a lot of fun times with them during my childhood.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
This is a discussion where you really miss Batko. His house is a museum of wrestling merchandise and memorabilia.
My parents threw out most of my stuff from the eighties and nineties but I still have a few things. I still have a bunch of merch from the failed WWF The World restaurant and I might have been the only one to ever buy some of it.

I had both of these as a kid and would kill to get them back:

I don't remember this shirt but the young model looks vaguely familiar:

Not vintage but a great way to show your support for the leader of the Cenation:

I had this bedspread too. Damn you Mom:

I'd have to imagine that this is worth a ton of money since Terry Taylor's mom is the only person who ever bought this and even she won't admit to it:

One of those pics are not like the others.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Did the 1-2-3 Kid ever have merch?

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,723 Posts
Did the 1-2-3 Kid ever have merch?
Don't think he had a t-shirt as 1-2-3 Kid (but I could be wrong). But he had some wrestling figures as 1-2-3 Kid. I think the only time he had a t-shirt was as Syxx in the NWO, which was the green pool ball with the number '6.' Poor 1-2-3 Kid. Underrated worker, and was definitely over as 1-2-3 Kid as a midcard baby-face. Turning him heel and joining Million Dollar Man was kind of an odd-pairing.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,842 Posts
I actually was lucky enough to get my hands on one of my favorite vintage shirts.

·
Registered
822 Posts
The only old school merchandise I have left is an nWo side table clock, Goldberg drink bottle, WCW/WWF Photo cards & an old Eagle Belt Fanny pack. Wish i had kept more of my t shirts & posters for my man cave :(.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts