Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
The good newsbots like JY add the picture and a quote like this:

-Apparently Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn “flipped their lids” when the power outage happened at the recent WWE Battleground pay-per-view in Buffalo. McMahon is reportedly paranoid that something similar, or worse, could happen at WrestleMania XXX next year, as the event will be held in the same venue that the NFL’s Super Bowl was in when they had the same problem. McMahon’s concern is that not only are they going to be in the same building, but that WrestleMania uses more power than the Super Bowl when you factor in all of the lighting, pyro and other production elements.

-According to several key employees in WWE, the feeling is former football player-turned wrestler Mojo Rawley is the breakout performer with the most potential in the current crop of talent working in the WWE NXT developmental system.

http://www.sescoops.com/vince-mcmahons-reaction-battleground-power-outage-wmxxx-concerns/88390
[Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter]

Haven't watched NXT with Mojo in it but I really doubt he's better than Sami.

No one is. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
LOL Vince.

"I'LL POWER THE STADIUM MYSELF, GODDAMMIT"

*gets on special bicycle and pedals furiously*
sounds like vince LOLZ

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
They put out such a piece of shit of a show and Vince is only concerned about the power outage. Good god. The power outage might have been the only good thing about the PPV.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I watched Mojo's Debut last night and I didn't notice anything special. I know no one can really decide until a few months but I just wasn't feeling it

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
He shouldn't be worried about the power outage at Battleground, he should be concerned with how fucking awful the show was.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Expect Vince to return on RAW after HIAC and explain that while he's been away he found something, "I have found it everybody, I lost it lately but now it's back, here it is.......my........MOJO!!!

Or not...

·
Registered
324 Posts
I keep reading about the hype around Mojo, sorry, but his first match failed to impress.

It was only a squash though so they may be referring to the fact that he is learning and progressing very quickly. He's been in training for just over a year I think, so he should be able to work a match by now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts