Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wade Barrett and the mystery GM have said that if Cena goes against Barret's orders he will get fired. I thought Vince is the owner? :confused: I am pretty sure he has the final say over who gets fired. I am also sure he wouldn't be happy with Cena getting fired. Wade barret and GM have no right to say who gets fired in my opinion.

I think there is no mystery GM. I think nexus beat up vince and then scared him into telling all the staff there is a new GM. I think all the nexus members are the ones sending emails in the locker room to pretend they are the GM and all the workers think it is a real GM because Vince said there was a GM. Vince is now too ashamed to come forward and admit there is no GM as it has gone on too long and now is quiet.

Nexus are trying to scare Cena into thinking that Cena will get fired but Cena should go to WWE head office and speak to vince about this and find out exactly what is going on. If he does go and speak to vince he will find out there is no way he will be fired and then he can go on to destroy nexus within again.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
bboy is the oldest member of the "it's still real to me, dammit!" club. and i respect him for that.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Well obviously it is just a storyline. It is to make the audience think he does not have a choice.

In reality Cena could probably sleep with Vince's wife and get away with it.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
BBoy is so confusing. A few sentences in there he seems to have a grasp on the fact that wrestling is scripted, but the next few sentences he thinks it's all real.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Wade Barrett and the mystery GM have said that if Cena goes against Barret's orders he will get fired. I thought Vince is the owner? :confused: I am pretty sure he has the final say over who gets fired. I am also sure he wouldn't be happy with Cena getting fired. Wade barret and GM have no right to say who gets fired in my opinion.

I think there is no mystery GM. I think nexus beat up vince and then scared him into telling all the staff there is a new GM. I think all the nexus members are the ones sending emails in the locker room to pretend they are the GM and all the workers think it is a real GM because Vince said there was a GM. Vince is now too ashamed to come forward and admit there is no GM as it has gone on too long and now is quiet.

Nexus are trying to scare Cena into thinking that Cena will get fired but Cena should go to WWE head office and speak to vince about this and find out exactly what is going on. If he does go and speak to vince he will find out there is no way he will be fired and then he can go on to destroy nexus within again.
Your one sad man.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts

And you are how old exactly?

·
#German
3,783 Posts
Of course he will fire him. Didn't you watch RAW? If he doesn't follow Barrett's orders, he's gone. GONE FOREVER! HE WILL NEVER COME BACK THEN!

You should hope that Cena obeys Barrett or your hero...eh...our hero is gone...FOREVER!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
And you what boils my blood? Why is it when somebody else gets threatened to be fired, it's from the brand they're on, then they can get picked up by the other? But why is it that this cowardly GM, who hides behind a PC, tells Cena that he's terminating his 'WWE' contract? I mean can he do that? That's so unfair. How does he have the power to stop him from going over to Smackdown? He can just end his entire WWE career himself? Teddy Long has no say as to whether he can sign him? This is so unfair to Cena, I hope Edge spears the computer off of the GM stand, then puts it on the announce table and elbows it from the top-rope thru the table. I'm writing a letter to Mr. McMahon, this is so unfair. Maybe I should write a letter to Linda, surely she won't stand for this. Right guys?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts