Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could we see this somewhere down the line?

With Big Johnny using Lesnar as his wrecking machine,
Vince to come back and get his own monster to take on the Beast Brock Lesnar.

Could be a great build up and some real top draw promo's leading into a massive feud, dividing the roster.

Johnny / Brock

VS

Vince / Triple H

Sounds pretty good to me

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
As long as it doesn't involve any of them 2 actually wrestling in a match, I'm down with it.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Vince to come back and fight for WWE against Brock/Johnny, brings in HHH to help and then SWERVE... he jumps ship to kill his own creation and leave nothing to inherit. We're due one final crazy ass heel Vince run lol.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Team Johnny vs Team Vince for the WWE

Tag team match holla holla!

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
Could well happen.

We know Vince does not like Johnny, if you remember when Vince first told HHH that Johnny was becoming the interim GM of raw, he said he did not like the decision. I got a feeling though that Vince is trying to get away from the whole WWE thing, he will not always be around, and we know for a fact he does not conduct the WWE shows as much as he used to.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Vince> Johnny

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
It's a good idea but Vince would obviously win it. Too predictble.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Unfortunately it would probably just be Cena rather than HHH.

·
Registered
979 Posts
With such an understated exit when Trips 'relieved Vince of his duties', I can only assume Vince will have one last hurrah. And I would think it would be Vince vs HHH for 'chairmanship' of the WWE (with Vince losing ofc).

·
Registered
670 Posts
It's a good idea but Vince would obviously win it. Too predictble.
Not really, it's well known that Vince wants to be rid of his on-screen character and this could be it. He may have done it when he was sacked (kayfabe) but I think he appeared again when he announced Big Jonny has the interim GM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts