Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've heard this mentioned a few times in the last couple of days and yet I can't find any exact information on it.

PRO Wrestling.com has a click here for the big story but when you click on it takes you through to RSN which doesnt have the story anywhere.

it says

"Vince McMahon Very Upset at RAW, Big Details on the WWE Title in 2012 and More..."

Im just wondering whether any of you guys have heard anything on either Vince being unhappy or the story on the WWE title?

Ill clarify Im not saying this is a story or trying to make up a rumour, Ive just read it around on a few websites but have failed to find anything legit about the story and wondered if anyone else had heard or read anything.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Need to post some legit source on this. Sounds interesting.

Unfortunately I haven't hear about it up until now.

So what is he upset about I might wonder.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
I have a feeling that the feeling Vince is currently feeling that Brock made him feel is a very real feeling because I can feel it, you feel me?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill clarify Im not saying this is a story or trying to make up a rumour, Ive just read it around on a few websites but have failed to find anything legit about the story and wondered if anyone else had heard or read anything.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
These places make up false headlines to get you to click a link, many times, these clicked links provide financial income for websites, or something positive for them.

I'd take them with a grain of salt, not even a pinch.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
lol. Those headlines are fake trolling headlines written purely to get you to click so some other website gets click counts (read: Paid)

Similar headlines usually look like

"Sunny has wardrobe malfunction at indy show. Pics leaked online"
"RAW midcarder set to be made into the new face of the company"
"RAW video of Vince McMahon falling at RAW"

·
Registered
851 Posts
probably worried when brock leaving lol.. wwe has no drawing power like him. cena is fine, but you need a few such guys to make things interesting.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I have a feeling that the feeling Vince is currently feeling that Brock made him feel is a very real feeling because I can feel it, you feel me?
QFT

:lmao

Probably lamenting not bringing back Heyman as Brock's mouthpiece
Nah Brock is far to established to need a mouth piece. He can speak for himself. It's a difference in cases like Khali or Umaga where they are playing different gimmicks and really need mouth pieces.

Established stars like Brock don't even if they are not best mic workers in the world.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
lol. Those headlines are fake trolling headlines written purely to get you to click so some other website gets click counts (read: Paid)

Similar headlines usually look like

"Sunny has wardrobe malfunction at indy show. Pics leaked online"
"RAW midcarder set to be made into the new face of the company"
"RAW video of Vince McMahon falling at RAW"
Correct.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.