Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former WWE creative writer Vince Russo sent out a tweet regarding three current topics involving the WWE. First, Russo mentioned that he was buried on the WWE Network show “Table For 3” where Jim Cornette & Eric Bischoff talked about how much they both equally hated Vince Russo.

Russo then added that WWE stole the “This Is Your Life” segment that RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss & Bayley recreated on RAW last night. Also, Russo stated that WWE stole his “OG” Goldust idea referencing to how Goldust is now reverting back to his “heelish” ways.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I love how in wrestling anything negative is a "burial", someone could buy the wrong packet of biscuits and wrestlers would be saying "he buried the boys by buying hobnobs"

feck sake.

Reactions: DeadGirl Inc

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
12,962 Posts
Russo is seeking attention. First he called wrestling fans, wants to return to WWE now WWE is stealing his ideas. SMH this guy is a dead dog.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Taking credit voluntarily for a segment that is universally shat on, is not the best letter of recommendation for his obviously much desired job at WWE.

Reactions: scshaastin

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Insane. Why in the world would he want to have ANY part of the "This is my life" segment. Lol....

Reactions: scshaastin

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Re: Vince Russo Says WWE Stole His “This Is Your Life” Idea As Well As Goldust’s “OG” Gimmick, Comments On Getting Buried

It's rich that Russo is complaining about stealing ideas when he stole a massive ton of them from ECW
The entire attitude era was just WWE stealing shit from ECW. Violence, colorful language, sexuality and a top babyface drinking beer was all done way before.

60,001 Posts
He sure as hell didn't create the concept of This Is Your Life. Anything he created under the aegis of WWE is WWE's intellectual property. No idea of what and how much of certain characters he created for WWE, but he needs to turn the page. He sounds like the forty something guy constantly reliving his "glory days" of high school because he's realized that was his peak.

·
Premium Member
9,434 Posts
Not only that, but he's voluntarily taking credit for a shit segment :lol
It's Russo. He probably thought it was great.

Russo also claims he booked the parting of the Red Sea.
"Yeah bro, but they changed it at the last minute. I wrote it so that as the Israelites were walking through, Moses was gonna turn heel and drown em all and shake hands with Pharaoh. No one would have seen it coming bro."

:russo

1 - 20 of 63 Posts