Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cuss:WTF is wrong with this guy , seems to me that he absolutely wants to make people hate on Kendrick even more,why is he booked to disrepect the X Division belt and why the hell is he even booked to wrestle barefooted!!Why is now Kendrick only allowed to use kicks and armdrags as a Babyface?!:ns

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Russo isnt in charge of creative, Bruce Pritchard is so you are bithing about the wrong person. As far as Kendrick goes, I hate the guy, he is a WWE reject by definition to me.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Russo isnt in charge of creative, Bruce Pritchard is so you are bithing about the wrong person. As far as Kendrick goes, I hate the guy, he is a WWE reject by definition to me.
Ok I did but hating on a guy just because " WWE reject " is kind of dumb to me.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
The X-Division title is a materialistic thing, something Kendrick doesn't like. However, what he does like is the fact that that belt represents who the best in the division is. So he doesn't want the belt for the belt its self, he wants the belt because it's instant recognition of him being the best there is.

That's what I think, anyway. I like him.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Bro, actually, Russo was in charge of creative for that taping-it was taped well before Bruce Pritchard took Russo's old job. Bruce Pritchard took the job last week, so we'll either see a change in stuff at BFG, or at Impact after BFG.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The X-Division title is a materialistic thing, something Kendrick doesn't like. However, what he does like is the fact that that belt represents who the best in the division is. So he doesn't want the belt for the belt its self, he wants the belt because it's instant recognition of him being the best there is.

That's what I think, anyway. I like him.
True fair enough , btw Jon Jones is pure awesome.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
I fucking hate non-PWG Kendrick since getting fired by WWE. "I now get to do matches I'm proud of, even if it's not in TNA, they let me get booked elsewhere to do that." (paraphrasing from Excellent Adventures)

LUL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts