Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I think it would be really cool if Bray was a series of vessels. ie. he keeps coming back every year as a new Husky Harris like character. Maybe he could even come back as Bo Dallas' brother for a stint.

I seriously think the WWE could be missing out by not having Bray and Bo working together. They're both kinda bo-rilliant in a similar way.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
I love that Vince Russo has "returned" and started to comment on the current stuff, it's great that he has now his own site because let's be honest, we heard it all in his shoot interviews about the stuff that happened 10-15 years ago but I was always curious to hear what he has to say about the things that happen in WWE or pro wrestling right now.
I hope this site will be around for a long time

·
Registered
454 Posts
I love that Vince Russo has "returned" and started to comment on the current stuff, it's great that he has now his own site because let's be honest, we heard it all in his shoot interviews about the stuff that happened 10-15 years ago but I was always curious to hear what he has to say about the things that happen in WWE or pro wrestling right now.
I hope this site will be around for a long time
WWE should fire their massive, shitty soap opera reject creative staff and give VINNY RU the book for a year.

Worst case scenario we get something as great as "Sweet Jesus she has a penis" again.

·
THE EMPIRE HAS RISEN
3,172 Posts
I think Bray will be a big time superstar in the years to come, but as far as being a top heel, he hasn't really been that great of a heel. Let's be honest here. He comes out and panders to the crowd like a face and he's booked to say the city's name, to talk like he's this great politican. I don't really see anything heelish apart from the kids stuff and maybe some of the stuff he did with Daniel Bryan. Yeah, his goons always get involved, but apart from that, I don't think he's been a very effective heel.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts