Wrestling Forum banner

Vince Russo FIRED from TNA!!!!

6156 Views 47 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  Kalashnikov
False alarm. He's not fired. Just wanted to get you excited for a second. But my question is...

How would you react if TNA announced that Vince Russo was fired?
Reactions: androinv3
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Premium Member
2,946 Posts
False alarm. He's not fired. Just wanted to get you excited for a second. But my question is...

...Douchebag

To answer your question, depending on who they replaced him with, I may or may not squeal like a 10-year-old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,061 Posts

FUCK YOU FOR GETTING EVERYONE'S HOPES UP! FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

As you can tell, I'd be happy if he really was fired ;)

· Registered
381 Posts
douchebag. i would only like it if storylines improved.

· Banned
8,885 Posts
Fuck you Tony. I literally jumped out of my chair screaming yesss! Then I clicked the thread to find out if was BS. You should know better than to trick people like this. This was the equivalent of lying about another 9/11 style attack on the US. You should be ashamed.

Since you got me all excited about Russo being fired, isn't there something we can all do to voice our opinions in a bigger way than just messaging Dixie on here facebook individually? We need to start a movement. We need like a big fucking petition or something. There's enough pissed off TNA fans out there to make an impact. I don't care as long as we do something!!! Fuck!!!

This board is dumber than I was giving them credit for apparently. Grats on tricking a few tards
Pretty easy to click on a thread and pretend you weren't tricked too, huh douchebag?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.