Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
12,698 Posts
"McMahon not taking Covid seriously"

Really? What gave it away?

Vince is a conservative republican, translation, he'll only care about something when it personally affects him, he is void of empathy and mercy.

·
Banned
4,848 Posts
why is that worthy of a ban? I'm not happy that his wife's grandfather passed away and I think it's silly to say covid is a hoax but I can't help but agree that Owens is trash.
Man pours his heart out and exposes the personal tragedy of his family to try to make a point about empathy and responsibility, and dude calls the man a coward. It's well past "He's an idiot" and into "He lacks basic human decency and he's obviously a joke poster" territory.

And he's STILL a simpering pussy who wouldn't say any of this to anyone's face while he crows about safe spaces, while ironically talking mess from his literal safe space hiding behind a fake name on an anonymous internet forum.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Mods, surely this is enough of this guy right? If not this, what's the line?
why is that worthy of a ban? I also agree that Owens is trash.
Man pours his heart out and exposes the personal tragedy of his family to try to make a point about empathy and responsibility, and dude calls the man a coward. It's well past "He's an idiot" and into "He lacks basic human decency and he's obviously a joke poster" territory.

And he's STILL a simpering pussy who wouldn't say any of this to anyone's face while he crows about safe spaces, while ironically talking mess from his literal safe space hiding behind a fake name on an anonymous internet forum.
while that all may be true, I still don't think calling Owens trash is ban worthy. just because someone pours their heart out doesn't mean people needs to be receptive to it. Maybe there is more to the reason on why he was banned, but if that was it that's just funny to me that people are so sensitive they needed to have a person banned so they wouldn't insult Kevin Owens.

·
Banned
4,848 Posts
while that all may be true, I still don't think calling Owens trash is ban worthy. just because someone pours their heart out doesn't mean people needs to be receptive to it. Maybe there is more to the reason on why he was banned, but if that was it that's just funny to me that people are so sensitive they needed to have a person banned so they wouldn't insult Kevin Owens.
Dude, I don't care who you hate. What bothers me is denying gravity or saying the sky is green. We live in a world where people spread misinformation like wildfire and suddenly you've got states brimming to the fucking gills with Covid because nobody takes it seriously. Your First Amendment says he can say whatever trash he wants without being jailed, but you can absolutely ban him from a forum for his "opinions".

·
Registered
539 Posts
why is that worthy of a ban? I also agree that Owens is trash.

I think it was the post where he stated the grandfather never had covid because it's fake and Owens is a coward. Plus he'd stated a lot of conspiracy theories and wild allegations without offering any references or reasoned debate. Regardless of personal political views and opinions it's a sensitive subject right now to a lot of people.

·
Registered
313 Posts
"McMahon not taking Covid seriously"

Really? What gave it away?

Vince is a conservative republican, translation, he'll only care about something when it personally affects him, he is void of empathy and mercy.
I've always thought that the celebrity most similar to Vince McMahon, was Donald Trump, and this is going back years. Trump and McMahon have been good friends going back at least 35 years. I've always thought that Donald Trump borrowed much of his persona from McMahon. When I turned in to the Apprentice, I could not help notice the similarities between the Mr.Mahon character and Trump, especially at the enjoyment both seem to take in firing people.

I can't help but think if McMahon became the President of the USA, he would handle situations nearly identical to what Trump is doing in 2020.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
You know, when this all started I remember people on here saying that Americans will reject steps to stop the spread bc “muh freedoms” or whatever. I said they were crazy and that we aren’t THAT obsessed with “freedom” to risk people’s lives. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

I feel like we must be living in a simulation for so many people living in this country to reject the pleas of doctors, biologists, epidemiologists, and other credentialed experts. These are the types that say, “NASA are liars and frauds, go research Mark Sargent, he’s a TRUE expert”.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It was a counter sue. She was suing them first. I happens all the time. Don’t try to twist it the situation to suit your argument.
Because counter suing the grieving wife makes Vince look so much better. It only confirms that he's a POS who thought he could get away with sending a man to his death.

You marks really need to take Vince's cock out of your mouths.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts