Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Also did anybody confirm, that Meltzer said Moxley told him? Because right now it seems like it's speculation that Moxley told, but not confirmed.
I think if you follow the last few years, it is clear that Moxley is in regular contact with the dirt sheets. Primarily it was to Wade Keller though.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,228 Posts
If the source for this information, is the husband of the wife who is battling CV-19, then I have no idea why you would even question it. Let's play The Devils Advocate and assert that this is indeed false... do you honestly believe that neither Jon, nor Renee, would speak out and disprove this "rumor"? :rolleyes:
I am pretty sure, that WWE doesn`t want Renee to talk with uncle Dave.
Moxley got no interest into clarifieng Dave`s interpretations, because he doesn`t want to get tagged with being a WWE lawyer. Also he knows, that Dave would just start with another wild interpretion, when speaking with him. :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Bosses don't need to check in on every employee who stays home sick from work for a while, especially when WWE has over 30 employees who tested positive. If Renee actually had to go to a hospital and use a ventilator because of this and her life was at risk, then Vince should have checked in. But that's not the case and she'll probably be fine.

·
Registered
15,643 Posts
Meltzer or whomever should give out the source that gave this information. People are speculating that it's Mox and it could be, but if you're going to post such a thing then tell us who told you this. Otherwise i'm not believing it. I'm not believing it until Mox or Renee says it themselves OR Meltzer tells us who his source is.
As if Moxley would waste time calling Dave Meltzer to tell him that Vince, Dunn and HHH didn't give his wife get well wishes

LOL

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
PWInsider’s Mike Johnson reported that the test failures could be somewhere in the “two dozen range.” I was told today that rumors of more than 30 test failures are inaccurate and that some of the high numbers being floated around are exaggerated.

Masks have not been mandated despite the fact that a source indicated to me early Friday that everyone at SmackDown was wearing a mask. As seen on Friday’s show, only some “fans” were wearing masks while others were allowed not to wear one. News of WWE still planning on running live shows at the end of July will fuel speculation that McMahon is not taking the pandemic seriously. Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Live said that he has heard that McMahon’s mindset is that the virus is more like the flu. That is a similar mindset that UFC’s Dana White and Donald Trump have.

Alvarez said, “Vince McMahon has never said anything publicly about what he thinks about the coronavirus. He’s never said anything publicly … I have heard from multiple sources that Vince does not think that this is all that bad. I hesitate to even say that. I’m not sitting here saying that he outright thinks its a hoax or whatever.”

This is why Vince McMahon is a genius! Same goes for Donald Trump and Dana White. They aren’t cowards like most of the public....Covid is completely overblown and masks are for cowards

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
You don't have to take it seriously when you live in a bubble, don't come into contact with anyone, make everyone else adjust to your rules (no sneezing). Vince will out-live cockroaches after a nuclear attack.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Who's shocked by this "revelation"? Nobody, good you al have passed Vince McMahon for Dummies. Please enroll in Vince McMahon for Beginners in the fall where will search for the answer to one of life's greatest riddles "Is Vince McMahon a workaholic?"

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Vince does not believe in sickness and sick days, as confirmed by several people who have worked with him.

No way is he putting this virus over.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
@Krin since you have been angry at sami and Kevin for not working you should see this
his wife's "GRANDFATHER" ? not trying to be insensitive but how old was he, 100? I'm surprised the grandfather is still alive, covid or not. this doesn't make me feel any differently about Owens. not a fan.

Mods, surely this is enough of this guy right? If not this, what's the line?
why is that worthy of a ban? I'm not happy that his wife's grandfather passed away and I think it's silly to say covid is a hoax but I can't help but agree that Owens is trash.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts