Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Who gives a fuck? The majority of people carry covid with no symptoms and have nothing to worry about. Is Vince expected to call every one of his employees every time they get sick?

Renee isn’t some 70 year old woman with cancer and diabetes that came down with covid, she’s going to be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hiding in the shadows
1,005 Posts
If the source for this information, is the husband of the wife who is battling CV-19, then I have no idea why you would even question it. Let's play The Devils Advocate and assert that this is indeed false... do you honestly believe that neither Jon, nor Renee, would speak out and disprove this "rumor"? :rolleyes:

As far as Renee's WWE employment is concerned, unless she is terminated, or hired away with a money offer too good to pass up, she isn't going anywhere. WWE needs Renee, much more than Renee needs WWE. She has turned down multiple offers of employment within the TV sports-world, but she has stayed true to herself and WWE, remaining with the company she believes was her calling in life.

·
Registered
22,259 Posts
If the source for this information, is the husband of the wife who is battling CV-19, then I have no idea why you would even question it. Let's play The Devils Advocate and assert that this is indeed false... do you honestly believe that neither Jon, nor Renee, would speak out and disprove this "rumor"? :rolleyes:

As far as Renee's WWE employment is concerned, unless she is terminated, or hired away with a money offer too good to pass up, she isn't going anywhere. WWE needs Renee, much more than Renee needs WWE. She has turned down multiple offers of employment within the TV sports-world, but she has stayed true to herself and WWE, remaining with the company she believes was her calling in life.
They need her more than she needs them based on what? Do you think they're going to go under without her? Do you find her irreplaceable for them?

Also did anybody confirm, that Meltzer said Moxley told him? Because right now it seems like it's speculation that Moxley told, but not confirmed.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
They need her more than she needs them based on what? Do you think they're going to go under without her? Do you find her irreplaceable for them?

Also did anybody confirm, that Meltzer said Moxley told him? Because right now it seems like it's speculation that Moxley told, but not confirmed.
Don't mind him, he's just one of them guys that talk shite about WWE every chance he gets. All Renee does is interview and present. How does WWE need her lmao. One of the most replaceable jobs on WWE TV.

If she was getting all these so called big TV gigs, she'd have left already or at least be doing them both. As Corey used to tease her on commentary, she only works 1 day a week!

That increased to 2 days with the fox show but that wasn't a direct WWE employment.

·
Registered
22,259 Posts
Don't mind him, he's just one of them guys that talk shite about WWE every chance he gets. All Renee does is interview and present. How does WWE need her lmao. One of the most replaceable jobs on WWE TV.

If she was getting all these so called big TV gigs, she'd have left already or at least be doing them both. As Corey used to tease her on commentary, she only works 1 day a week!

That increased to 2 days with the fox show but that wasn't a direct WWE employment.
Yeah like I could see if we were talking about a Austin or Rock back in the day, but a commentator is irrelevant. Like how many times have they fired King and JR lol

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Who gives a fuck? The majority of people carry covid with no symptoms and have nothing to worry about. Is Vince expected to call every one of his employees every time they get sick?

Renee isn’t some 70 year old woman with cancer and diabetes that came down with covid, she’s going to be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chest pressure is on the list of serious symptoms

·
Hiding in the shadows
1,005 Posts
Renee is the it-girl in WWE. Not including her attempt at commentary (horrible), she's pretty much been the face of all on-camera interviews, segments, sit-downs, talk-shows, press, hosting, presentations, etc. If you think she's easily replaceable with a revolving door of newly hired women, then yes, you'd be correct. If she were to leave, she leaves behind a very big void to be filled. That's why they need her. Not the other way around.

I'm not going to dig for any and all interviews she's given over the years, in where she's talked about opportunities outside of WWE. Look for yourselves and then have an opinion.

I have shit-talked WWE, of course, but the only thing I watch is NXT. I don't watch Raw or SmackDown (other than a few YouTube must-see clips here-and-there) so, I don't talk about, discuss or give my opinions on those shows (other than corporate business practices and standers). There are a few users around here that should take that advice when "discussing" AEW.

The Jon/Renee story is totally irrelevant to me, one way or the other. I didn't claim anything was true or false. I offered my opinion as to why there's a story in the first place.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Yeah like I could see if we were talking about a Austin or Rock back in the day, but a commentator is irrelevant. Like how many times have they fired King and JR lol
She was the first female full-time commentator, and they made a big deal about it. It's not the same as releasing JR or Corey Graves or Kevin Kelly.

Just try to imagine the public relations nightmare if WWE were to fire her, and she let loose about no one checking up on her and the company not allowing attendees to wear face masks.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
If she gets fired she pretty much has a place in AEW just because she's actually a pretty good on screen personalty/interviewer and her guy is champ in AEW.

·
Registered
22,259 Posts
She was the first female full-time commentator, and they made a big deal about it. It's not the same as releasing JR or Corey Graves or Kevin Kelly.

Just try to imagine the public relations nightmare if WWE were to fire her, and she let loose about no one checking up on her and the company not allowing attendees to wear face masks.
There would be no public relations issue. I mean think about it wrestling is having it's MeToo moment and WWE caught a billion positive Covid-19 results, and mainstream media is saying nothing. I have a hard time believing during Renee and her saying she got no check-up call would cause a mainstream media shit storm.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts