Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-----

According to the Observer, reportedly neither Vince, Kevin Dunn, Triple H or Mark Carrano contacted Renee Young as of 6/25 to ask how she was doing, although a lot of talent did.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/hgkqfh

·
Registered
509 Posts
Of course they didn't. Those boys couldn't spell compassion or empathy if their lives depended on it. You're worthless unless they can make money off you. Unless WWE just go full XPW and break into the prostitution market Renee is just another blond chick

·
Registered
8,946 Posts
If she has heat on leaking the COVID stuff (which was admittedly a bad political move), then this story getting out is not going to help her standing in the company.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
People like Meltzer are just trying to cause trouble. He himself reported 30+ people returned positive results.

Does he think upper management have time to call everyone as if they are all mates. It’s not a death sentence, they are all young & healthy and likely to be fine. Why do they specifically need to call Renee out of 30+?

Vince rushed to the hospital with Taker and Lesnar during Wrestlemania his biggest show of the year. So yeah, he does have some compassion.

·
Banned
4,848 Posts
If I was Renee and Moxley, and my show just got canceled and the fucking companies sheer negligence just gave me and lots of my friends Covid 19, and they were telling everyone "oh you didn't get it at WWE" or whatever smoke they'll be blowing, I'd be pretty fucking pissed off too.

She shouldn't have gone public and it will hurt her standing with the company? FUCK YOU. You're endangering your talent you assholes, maybe instead of punishing them for telling the world about your gross negligence, don't be negligent assholes.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Surely she´s an AEW lock. The big one is really Reigns. I can see him leaving WWE eventually depending on how hard Vince pushed back, when Reigns told him, he´s not competing through COVID 19. The potential storyline of Moxley&Reigns&Renee as the Outsiders with an eventual MegaPowers split is the one storyline that I think could break WWE in the ratings. I´m AEW that´s my big plan. Nobody can f*** this story up.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
People like Meltzer are just trying to cause trouble. He himself reported 30+ people returned positive results.

Does he think upper management have time to call everyone as if they are all mates. It’s not a death sentence, they are all young & healthy and likely to be fine. Why do they specifically need to call Renee out of 30+?

Vince rushed to the hospital with Taker and Lesnar during Wrestlemania his biggest show of the year. So yeah, he does have some compassion.
I don’t like Meltzer either but apparently he got this straight from Mox

·
Premium Member
10,736 Posts

Of course.. the biggest example is him suing Martha Hart when she was grieving.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Surely she´s an AEW lock. The big one is really Reigns. I can see him leaving WWE eventually depending on how hard Vince pushed back, when Reigns told him, he´s not competing through COVID 19. The potential storyline of Moxley&Reigns&Renee as the Outsiders with an eventual MegaPowers split is the one storyline that I think could break WWE in the ratings. I´m AEW that´s my big plan. Nobody can f*** this story up.
Wishful thinking mate. Reigns is locked up on a long term lucrative contract. He ain’t being let go unless he signs a clause to not work for another wrestling company like they got Lesnar to do in 2004.
Anyway right now AEW has bigger worries after getting their lowest rating ever this week and running terrible shows. This ain’t gonna attract top talent.

I don’t like Meltzer either but apparently he got this straight from Mox
Not saying it’s a lie but he didn’t really need to report it except to bring more negativity. It’s not a big deal. Most people get it, feel rough a few days then get better. Do you really think he’d report it if Saint Tony Khan didn’t call one of his talent?

What weird about this so called unbiased journalist is that AEW has been goin for almost a year now and he hasnt reported one negative backstage story yet.

Of course.. the biggest example is him suing Martha Hart when she was grieving.
It was a counter sue. She was suing them first. I happens all the time. Don’t try to twist it the situation to suit your argument.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
People might worry about her burning a bridge by going public. I disagree. WWE should be worried about burning a bridge with her and her husband. Young may not be headlining a WrestleMania, but there could come a time where a Dean Ambrose return in 2023 or 2024 might be vitally necessary to revive business. And Moxley, thinking that they may have been lax in safety, and if thinking that they may have viewed her as inconsequential enough to even warrant a phone call....he could easily just say no, no matter how many zeroes are attached to the offer.

·
Registered
8,434 Posts

This doesn't show anything except that Vince values Taker and Lesnar more than Renee.

·
Registered
22,259 Posts
I mean this is only a big deal if they had that type of relationship with Renee outside of work to begin with. If they never call to shoot the shit with her, expecting a check-up call seems silly.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts