Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
You guys are raging, bloodthirsty cannibals.
I'm not jiving with the whole happy go lucky baby face. His awesome in the ring but outside of it just so vanilla

Angel is better than 99.9% of people in wrestling today, that's no reason to give up on Humberto so soon.
I didn't say that. I didn't say that he shouldn't be featured at all. Just needs more depth to him. His just ridiculously vanilla. I know that the majority is as boring and blah but unlike the majority he has huge potential .

His just not tapping into it. Both on Vince his fault

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
I see him going back to NXT at least.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
that didn't last long :lol

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
What push?
:bryanlol

Anyway, if you want to push a highflyer - push Murphy, he is the best of them

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
It's a shame that the majority of fans being "done" with Vince McMahon doesn't affect HIS position and influence in the company, cos the shower of shit that is RAW and SDL most weeks could be so much better if he was demoted to tea boy.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Seems pretty premature. He's been on TV for like a month. Can't really expect him to be an overnight sensation. Vince had way too much expectation of him.
I guess Vince doesn't have GAS.
Dude this is like the 1000th guy Vince has done this with. It's a pattern going back years.

Get sufficiently over(but not TOO over!!) in a month with WWE's creative and presentation(meaning you won't get wins, so good luck getting over nerd), or be discarded.

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Probably locked in for five more years anyways. Sucks to be him. He's so slick in the ring, he could be a star anywhere else. But in WWE if you don't impress one person in a couple weeks of a "push" you are shit out of luck.

Luckily for him he's likely back on NXT sooner than later with the CW title going there.
A star anywhere? I don't see it personally. Like others have said his cousin has a much better look, carries himself a million time better, much better talker etc

He was a prelim guy on NXT, I don't see major push there either.

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Well, Humberto will be teaming with Rey against Gallows and Anderson at the Mexico Supershow in a couple of days. Could see that leading to Humberto becoming Rey's on-screen understudy.

The guy clearly needs a boost. The in-ring is fine, but he's quite bland outside of that. He's just a low-card babyface, prospect type, who gives it his all and that's really it. Put him with Rey and that would at least be something.

It would also plant the seeds for the eventual sadistic Humberto heel turn where he beats Rey into a senseless pulp.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I had to look this guy up as I had no idea who he was. He lost all his matches in NXT also lost most of his matches in 205.

He looks like a chubby infant - his Masked Ninja character in Mexico. Not sure why they unmasked everybody when they come to Nxt

·
Registered
300 Posts
I had no idea who he was had to google him. He lost all his matches in NXT also lost most of his matches in 205. So it seems Vince and Triple nose weren’t high on him

He looks like a chubby infant - his Masked Ninja character in Mexico was much cooler. Not sure why they unmasked him, as they could sell loads of masks.

Also don’t get you people saying Vince was high on him when he clearly isn’t.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Humberto not a TEENAGER

WITH

ATTITUDE

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I never understood the NEED to push him. How many bland, underdog cruiserweight characters do they need?
I'm not a huge fan of the guy, however, most of the roster comes across as bland, as they're not given anything to work with, aren't given much of a character and have start stop pushes on a whim without explanation or continuity.

Almost everyone is stuck being "the ringmaster" and no-one gets opportunities to turn into their Stone Cold.

What I'm getting at is SCSA was a vanilla workrate guy at one point. We just don't know anyone's true potential these days due to the convoluted, bi-polar nature of the programming.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
You're either a bland workrate guy or, if Vince likes you, you get turned into a Shorty G.

That's the fate of most WWE wrestlers today.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts