Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's this about Vince being in a Cohma when WWE.com shows him at fan appreciation day ??

Stupid move for me, also was it even ever announced he was in one ?

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
They've been trying to kill any idea of kayfabe for awhile now and make sure kids know what these guys are doing out there is only part of a play/tv show for entertainment, and it's all to support the PG era and the kid friendly product.

For the record, that's not a rumor or a fact, that's my speculation. Still was a funny little segment with Vince.

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts
It's all part of PG. If kids believe this, they believe Undertaker was buried alive and died live on their TV. They want it to be more like a TV show with actors playing roles, like someone said.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Vince is entertaining, I didn't mind his coma segment at all, the whole segment, while random was funny, like most good wrestling comedy segments are.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Kayfabe's been dead for a long time now anyway. I mean, look at all of the videos in the Stand Up for WWE videos that they've shown, they have heels posing with people, talking about how great WWE is etc.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Vince is God, he can do whatever he wants. :p

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
The Vince segment was hilarious. I don't know if this means that he's coming back soon or not, but whatever.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
It was totally random and unexpected but that's what made it so good. We went from random Freddy Prinze Jr appearance to random Vince appearance to random Stephanie popping up in bed appearance to random Trips in the bed with her appearance!! Not to mention that the lines were awesome. I wonder if they will follow up with it though. That's the question.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,078 Posts
Just an Election Day Eve piece of auto-critique and self-satire. But certainly enjoyable for what it was.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts