Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,268 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
You know they're really fucking up when even Vince McMahon realizes it. Not sure if that's true though.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
What gets me about these, is you ALWAYS hear Vince ain't happy with this, ain't happy with that .... how do we know this, really? lol

Well, how do these reports people know this anyway, I mean, I dunno, maybe he is always unhappy with things all the time ... but I find it hard to believe that every time these reports are published that there's much fact in them lol

That said, I wonder if anyone got fired over the Battleground power cut, I bet he wasn't happy about that lol

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe it, because he gave Hunter complete creative control over his character right when this angle started and he already in the past had dissention with Hunter over Hunter not selling like he used to back in the day. And Vince didn't like how the babyfaces were on the stage emasculated, he absolutely hated that idea but he decided to have Hunter work it out himself, and now I think there will be a complete script rewrite.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
He shouldn't be, the quality has become terrible.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope he fucking does a rewrite and starts over again....Triple H is in charge of this and he fucked up badly..he's fucked up a lot...with the Sin Cara thing and all that shit...he has a bad track record now. Vince should be in charge of the scripts. Stephanie is in the damn creative meetings, so she should know better.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I hope he fucking does a rewrite and starts over again....Triple H is in charge of this and he fucked up badly..he's fucked up a lot...with the Sin Cara thing and all that shit...he has a bad track record now. Vince should be in charge of the scripts. Stephanie is in the damn creative meetings, so she should know better.
I agree with you. A lot of the IWC cannot wait for Vince to die so Steph/HHH take over and they truly believe the product will get better. Vince is a GENIUS in terms of his knowledge of the wrestling business while Steph and especially HHH are merely beginning to grasp the concept of the business.

It's safe to say that Stephanie is in the position she is in only because she is Vince's daughter and not because of her actual job performance. It is also safe to say that HHH is in his position only because of his marriage to Vince's daughter. I have no problem with nepotism and I know it will always exist but it is not always what is in the best interest of company growth.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they took Big Show and put him in Bryan's spot...they wasted the ending to Summerslam. Pinning Cena clean means jack shit now. And they keep relying on part timers to come back and get ratings up, this time HBK...its quite pathetic! they suck at building stars.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The Corporation angle is great.Best storyline in a long time.
Lies. It's a storyline that's had it's highs and lows and has been very inconsistent. The push of CM Punk and even The Shield/Heyman angle was better than this. While I love that this storyline has spread throughout the roster to become an angle, at the same token it's becoming too much of a clusterfuck. Please get Big Show out of there ESPECIALLY if folks on here really want Daniel Bryan pushed. He's stealing Bryan's thunder now. This was supposed to be Bryan's big push into the main event storyline and of course it ended up going haywire(which is typical for the creative team).

I agree with the reasons why Vince is upset. I think it's too much to have both Triple H and Stephanie as heel. I think one of them should be face and the other heel and then let the power struggle go from there.

But even if this dirtsheet isn't true(since I have a disdain for dirtsheets), I do think there needs to be some changes to this storyline.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
He should be, remember when the show had the feel of the dark cloud of the "corporation" hovering over it? After the parents bitched, the creative made the storyline and the corp. go soft.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
they took Big Show and put him in Bryan's spot...they wasted the ending to Summerslam. Pinning Cena clean means jack shit now. And they keep relying on part timers to come back and get ratings up, this time HBK...its quite pathetic! they suck at building stars.
They didn't put Show in Bryan's spot. They still have pretty big plans for him.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
You know they're really fucking up when even Vince McMahon realizes it. Not sure if that's true though.
Not really sure about this logic too much. :aries2 This is 2013 Vince we're talking about.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.