Wrestling Forum banner

Vince not happy on Raw

19185 Views 158 Replies 108 Participants Last post by  Rapid
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0208/536301/vince-mcmahon/

Well seems old Vinny Mac' was pissed off at the "dead" crowd reaction that he got on Monday night, and with the crowd as a whole, it is wwe's fault for having such lame crowds recently, maybe he should think about targeting the 18 plus audience again which would make ratings go back up and the crowds amazing like they were in previous years..
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

· The Man Comes Around
8,754 Posts
He should be pissed off at Orton for breaking the nose of his corporate champion.

But Vince need some reality check the crowd is silent 80% of the night for years and just pop loud when Cena, Orton are in the ring

· Banned
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If he wants a bigger reaction, he needs a bigger action. I assume nothing pisses a live audience off more than hearing that something amazing is going to happen!!!!! . . . Next week.
LOOL I always thought that

· Banned
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's what happens when you are the only show in the market.
we should have expected 10years ago when Vince bought his competition :/

· Banned
3,663 Posts
we should have expected 10years ago when Vince bought his competition :/
A damn shame on TNA's part. They could've capitalized on WWE's shit product, instead they fought it with more shit. I'm willing to bet my life that a few of us on these forums could run the company better than Hogan, Jarret and Dixie. Kinda sad when the main event for the first Monday night episode is 2 60 year-old has-beens bleeding all over the mat. A damn shame, a damn shame...

· Really?
201 Posts
I thought it might have just been me or my TV at the time, but wow Vince really did get a dead crowd reaction when he showed up. Well, I'm sorry Vince, but I'm afraid that's what happens when you aim your product at an age group of those who probably do not know or cannot remember who you are.

· Registered
38,713 Posts
Hey Vince, maybe you might want to, you know fix your damn product. Maybe hire a creative team that isn't made up of failed Hollywood writers.

· Registered
6,098 Posts
I'm not surprised. It was with no build-up, he made a bum announcement and he was there for 30 seconds. He barely said anything of note.

If they wanted to make it better then they should have shown him backstage all night, culminating to the announcement just before the main event.
maybe he should think about targeting the 18 plus audience again which would make ratings go back up and the crowds amazing like they were in previous years..
You mean the audience that thinks wrestling is lame and uncool? Compared to the younger audience which is buying merch, getting their parents to buy them tickets and NOT reading spoilers and watching streams?

Fuck a reaction, as a businessman, PG is smart business.

· Registered
939 Posts
Vince would have got a better pop if his return was a total surprise!
Imagine the pop he would have got if he came out while Micheal Cole was doing his "And I quote" done his power walk slapped Cole smashed the lap top up and anounced he was back to take over

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.