Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does Vince consider his company the best in the business when he purchased all his competition?

I am still a fan but I felt like asking this. I like WWE but Vince Mcmahon can be such an idiot sometimes. He buys up all his competition and everything goes downhill after because it was never about giving the fans wrestling shows. It was about putting the WWE name up on a pedestal and saying hahaha I think il just kill ECW and WCW because I am a billionaire hahahaha. The fact is he could have turned WCW and ECW into something even greater but he sucked the life out of it for his own selfish needs.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
How can you NOT be the best in the business who you're really the only one in the business?

Like how NFL is the best football league in the business, how many other pro football leagues are there? Closest are AFL and CFL,and even those aren't really big at all.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Well I was expecting a post about how often Vince falls asleep at the wheel of running the WWE. How he only allows a small number of people to be headliners, not seeing how these shitty ideas are killing his ratings, allowing a bad talent relations gm keep his job, despite his utter failure, etc. Instead I get a typo. For shame SamuraiofLight. For shame.

·
Registered
635 Posts
This thread is an insult to narcoleptics everywhere (myself included).

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,420 Posts
Narcolepsy is a chronic sleep disorder, or dyssomnia, characterized by excessive sleepiness and sleep attacks at inappropriate times, such as while at work.
Yeah I don't think Vince has a chronic sleep disorder.

Anyway Vince can say his company is the best in the busienss because he beat all his competition and is the only one left standing. No other wrestling promotion can touch WWE.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts
How can you NOT be the best in the business who you're really the only one in the business?

Like how NFL is the best football league in the business, how many other pro football leagues are there? Closest are AFL and CFL,and even those aren't really big at all.
biggest doesnt necessarily mean best...

·
Registered
604 Posts
The OP made me laugh, then Mr Saintan with his "I can count to Potato" avatar. Intentional, or the stars aligning, I'll never know, but my tears of joy care not for this was a magical day.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
I think he still sleeps, although a lot less than most people around him due to the fact that he has a big company to run. Anyway,I think age is really catching up to him in this sense.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
The first rule of Internet Club is: You do not talk about internet Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Internet Club.
Third rule of Internet Club :
Learn the fucking meaning of words before you post!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts