Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think Vince's best match is ? For his age he continues to stay in shape and has provided some decent matches. Either his match with Shane at Wrestlemania 17 or his match with Shawn at Wrestlemania 22 were both good matches. His promos in both feuds were great too.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Triple H, Vince and Shane vs. Rock, Kane and Undertaker @ KOTR 2000

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I really liked his match with HHH at Armageddon 99

Match with Hogan at WM 19 was solid as well.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
My personal favorite is against Shane at Mania 17. What's the ppv that Vince went up against Taker and Vince was bleeding like a hog?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Survivor Series 2003 I think....The buried alive match which was also a good match !
Yea i liked that match. His match against HBK was amazing as well. Dat elbow drop through the table from the ladder.

·
Ho!
19,031 Posts
vs. Shane WM17
vs. Hogan WM19

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Shane and Hogan get my votes. I think the Shane match is the one I like best, personally.

I also really liked Austin vs Vince at St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Wasn't too much of a match, but I'll always remember the game of chicken they had before the match began and Vince's middle fingers to Austin and Austin just beating the holy hell out of him. It was exactly what an Austin vs Vince steel cage match should have been.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.