Wrestling Forum banner

Vince Mcmahon...

1654 Views 18 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Ryu Hayabusa
what if vince mcmahon went back to announcing? id find it rather amusing considering his character has changed dramatically over the years lol but also imagine if he saw all the botches for himself upfront e.g. Diva Matches imagine how mad he would he get lol

your thoughts?
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
960 Posts
If he was going to commentate I would assume he would have to completely change from not acknowledging himself as owner on-air yes? Anyway an owner-commentator wouldn't make a lot of sense with me. And as owner I assume he already does see all the bothes. I'm speaking largely in Kayfabe here and I am stoned

· Registered
9,636 Posts
I think the only chance we see that is if Vince decides to do another Old School RAW then maybe he could come in and commentate a few matches. The Old School RAW saw a ratings bump so Im sure we'll see another one this year.

· Banned
266 Posts
what if vince mcmahon went back to announcing? id find it rather amusing considering his character has changed dramatically over the years lol but also imagine if he saw all the botches for himself upfront e.g. Diva Matches imagine how mad he would he get lol

your thoughts?
He already annonuces,he is screaming things to Matthews,Cole,..........through headset.

· Registered
10,478 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Vince doing commentary on some matches. I always enjoyed his commentary.

· Registered
28 Posts

your thoughts?
To be honest with you, I highly doubt that would ever happen. There is no reason for it to. The only way in hell that's ever going to happen is if you present someone on the high up a petition with a high number of fan signatures wanting such. haha

· Registered
6,566 Posts
I think the perfect opportunity was missed a few years ago when Vince's limo blew up right before Benoit died. Had Benoit's death not taken over, I had come up with the idea of Vince showing up the following week at ringside calling matches with his old school WWF blazer on like the whole evil Mr. McMahon thing had never happened.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.