Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per a text update I got from WWE. I should have never texted into one of those contests. :sad:

He is returning to evaluate Big Johnnys job

Heres what the text said:

Breaking News: Next Monday, Mr. McMahon will return to evaluate John Laurinatis' job performance on a special 3 hour Raw, starting at 8/7 pm CT on USA Network.

·
Banned
736 Posts
PWTorch just tweeted it also. I'm definitely looking forward to this. I think WWE has realized that they need their big-hitters and ratings draws on TV so to revive the companies momentum because at the moment Cena, Show and Laurinaitis are holding the company together.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Would kill for a segment with Punk, even though it wouldn't make much sense currently. It's a shame they've only ever had one segment together.

But fuck it, who cares. I'm stoked for Vince.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
it sounds all well and good, but i bet his return ends up being a big let down. i hope i'm wrong, but i don't see him "firing" the guy. it would just be better if he kicked cole's ass back to the back and sat down next to king for commentary!

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
Oh great, another Attitude Era star coming back to take time away from THE YOUNG GUYS WHO WORK HARD ALL YEAR AND DESERVE THAT SPOT

When is Vince gonna put some of the younger generation over? They can't keep relying on these former stars to pop a quick rating, Ziggler or Cody could use the rub. Vince should put them over at Summerslam.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
The only way vince is going to get a youngster over is to feud with them.

Just cutting a promo with someone or putting them over isn't going to work.

Besides, vince is only coming on tonight to reveal linda's posing for playboy.

·
Banned
7,681 Posts
Oh great, another Attitude Era star coming back to take time away from THE YOUNG GUYS WHO WORK HARD ALL YEAR AND DESERVE THAT SPOT

When is Vince gonna put some of the younger generation over? They can't keep relying on these former stars to pop a quick rating, Ziggler or Cody could use the rub. Vince should put them over at Summerslam.
YES!!!!!11111 VINCE SHOULD DEFINITELY PUT OVER CODY OR ZIGGLER!!!!!!!1111111

·
Registered
621 Posts
Put Drew back in the picture to it would b good, I think the European Championship should come back and put a ton of young guys like Drew, Cody, Zack, all in the picture to keep them relevant, cause the US belt is not doin that.

·
Banned
736 Posts

Cody and Ziggler are both lousy performers who don't have the it factor needed to be stars. If WWE had their shit in order neither of them would even be employed, let alone given the rub from WWE's top guys.

The fact is that after last weeks atrocious rating WWE needs to spark some life back into their fortunes because Punk and Bryan have sent WWE to its lowest ebb in recent history, and bringing in a big name like Vince will ultimately give it that 'shot in the arm'.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
How many times are they gonna "review" Laurainitis' job? I mean jesus...

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Evaluate Laurinaitis's job? Uhhh....doesn't Vince in storyline not run the company anymore? Or are they just going to pretend that never happened like they always do...~_~

Well, it should be good to see him next week. I hope.

EDIT ~ And yes, I'm sick of it too. If you have to keep evaluating his job performance, just fire him. That's a red flag.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts