Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ha ha this reminds of the rumour that Shane McMahon was going to buy Rangers. Anyway this gave me a good chuckle and I'd love it to be true.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
If the McMahons were ever gonna buy a sports team, why not buy a team that actually plays in the USA that people will know of?

I know many hockey teams go for real cheap, so it'd be a great investment if they bought a hockey team.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would love this to be true, McMahon owner, Triple H manager, bit of Dolph Ziggler on the wing. It's all we need

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
Khali and Mark Henry can alternate goal keeping duties.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
If the McMahons were ever gonna buy a sports team, why not buy a team that actually plays in the USA that people will know of?

I know many hockey teams go for real cheap, so it'd be a great investment if they bought a hockey team.
Exactly. Why wouldn't an American company buy an American sports team? Who does he think he is, John Henry?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Exactly. Why wouldn't an American company buy an American sports team? Who does he think he is, John Henry?
Did Henry ever end up purchasing that UK soccer team?
I read it in the paper one day but never saw what resulted of it.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Did Henry ever end up purchasing that UK soccer team?
I read it in the paper one day but never saw what resulted of it.
Yeah, him and Tom Werner. $1.6 Billion, iirc.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I deem it impossible to look at that pic of Vince and NOT :lmao

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
Vince Mcmahon should give Newcastle a try. lol. That would truely be something to witness. Imagine how the british media would loose thier minds over this story if it happened. The Sun newspaper would have a news orgasm. lol

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
gives us more reason to give stick to them Geordie Twats...... ahh you darn Americans won't get it.
still, the Premier Legaue does have various American Owners such as Ellis Short of Sunderland, Randy Lerner of Villa, Malcom Glazer of Man Utd and John Henry of Liverpool. Also Stan Kronke has a % stake in Arsenal.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts