Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I don't understand this 'Selfie' fad, I used to and knew a lot of people who took pictures like this over a decade ago.

Reactions: Negative Force

·
Registered
383 Posts
The owner of a billion dollar company doesn't have an iPhone or a Droid yet. :peyton
To be fair, Vince is 68 years old. My dad is 64, and he doesn't know how to handle a cellphone at all, let alone how to take a selfie.

·
#StillRelevant
3,197 Posts
No expensive phone?

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Strong 1:1 Shoulders to Waist ratio, not mirin.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
I don't understand this 'Selfie' fad, I used to and knew a lot of people who took pictures like this over a decade ago.
It's been going on ever since they started mass producing digital cameras and Iphones.. But now with twitter, instagram and facebook it just has blown up over the years. Once teenage girls find out about it, its going to blow up into something huge.

Anyways Vince is looking fly for 68.. Not to shabby

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
The owner of a billion dollar company doesn't have an iPhone or a Droid yet. :peyton
But lets be realistic.. The chances of that being his only cell phone are slim to none.. And for whatever reason some business men just won't say no to blackberry.

Plus Vince has a pretty hectic life, I'm sure having the coolest cell phone isn't at the top of the list of things to do, I can't picture Vince downloading Plants Vs Zombies and playing for hours and hours.

·
Registered
168 Posts
But lets be realistic.. The chances of that being his only cell phone are slim to none.. And for whatever reason some business men just won't say no to blackberry.

Plus Vince has a pretty hectic life, I'm sure having the coolest cell phone isn't at the top of the list of things to do, I can't picture Vince downloading Plants Vs Zombies and playing for hours and hours.
That's true. Many businessmen still prefer Blackberry, maybe because of certain features that make it easy for them to transact and send emails via mobile.. I really don't know. Anyway, the Billionaire looks good for his age, and it seems that he has gone back to the hairstyle after he was shaved bald.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
:vince2 "Out of Touch With My Audience, You Say? Look at this hip Selfie I took, that's what all the kids are doing!"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts