Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm not the biggest McIntyre fan (I think a lot of people are more enamored with his jobber to superstar story than his actual work), but he looks the part and wrestles the part. His promos sound very scripted (not entirely his fault), but he sounds intimidating enough (even with the accent). I'll take him any day at the top of the card over the likes of Reigns and Rollins.

Especially given the current circumstances, there is absolutely no one worthy of taking the belt off of him. They could of course go with a part-timer like Lesnar or Cena as a failsafe, but McIntyre should be beating those guys, not jobbing out to them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
McIntyre has been doing great. Sucks for him that he can't perform in front of large crowds right now but I'm 99% sure he would be getting good pops.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I'm not the biggest McIntyre fan (I think a lot of people are more enamored with his jobber to superstar story than his actual work), but he looks the part and wrestles the part. His promos sound very scripted (not entirely his fault), but he sounds intimidating enough (even with the accent). I'll take him any day at the top of the card over the likes of Reigns and Rollins.

Especially given the current circumstances, there is absolutely no one worthy of taking the belt off of him. They could of course go with a part-timer like Lesnar or Cena as a failsafe, but McIntyre should be beating those guys, not jobbing out to them.
It does feel like he has even less freedom since wrestlemania, but he still manages to get things across better than most.

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
He just doesnt seem like a FOTC level face but he's better than Seth as a top face. He also is better than the stale overdone Brock Lesnar part-time same promo same match shtick.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Yikes

This guy just doesn't scream "Main Event" to me. He belongs in the midcard, his mic skills are average and his personality is boring

41 - 50 of 50 Posts