Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
... and WWE didn't already know this last week?! I think it's been known for quite some time when the NFL season was beginning, especially when it was said by Vince McMahon and Nick Khan that "everything is competition". If that statement were true, this should have never happened then, correct?

Well your probably right about that, it probably is more Aew. However I am right about Jackson and the raiders being a huge draw.

·
Registered
213 Posts
WWE getting really stupid now first they have title match on smackdown with Reigns and Balor and Reigns win now they going have rematch at next ppv and now they having Lashley vs Orton for title on raw which probably Lashley win and then going have a rematch at next ppv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Wow your life must be pretty pathetic if you feel you need to insult an entire fan base just to try and help your self esteem.
Nah my life is perfectly well cultured. This has nothing to do with boosting self esteem. The AEW fans boys are always coming in to troll. It’s lame and beyond childish. Throw shots, expect some back. They don’t have the maturity to support wrestling as a whole.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wow your life must be pretty pathetic if you feel you need to insult an entire fan base just to try and help your self esteem.
You Aew aholes do the same sh*t, so shut your hypocritical ass up. Every single post one of you AEW clowns start attacking WWE fans, and I see it all the damn time on this forum. Yet you morons can't handle it when someone strikes your bullying asses right back. AEW is sh*t anyways, but I'm no fan of WWE either.

·
Registered
210 Posts
They didn't lose to AEW in the ratings. This 'key demo' thing is a nonsense. Do people outside that age group not count as people now? It's just a ridiculous thing to ignore, they're still watching.

There's no denying AEW is closing in and closing in fast, but they've not beat RAW in the ratings yet.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
They didn't lose to AEW in the ratings. This 'key demo' thing is a nonsense. Do people outside that age group not count as people now? It's just a ridiculous thing to ignore, they're still watching.

There's no denying AEW is closing in and closing in fast, but they've not beat RAW in the ratings yet.
Its ridiculous that people think advertisers care about under 25s with no significant income more than people in their 50s.

Just because the rating is segregated that way, does not mean AEW won the ratings.

It amazing, the demo numbers were virtually identical with a 3k difference whilst the viewership had 500k difference in Raw's favour. How can that be a win for AEW. You can't tell me an advertiser would rather have that 3k extra people in 18-49 over 500k more overall potential viewers. It's a joke really, but Meltzer has drawn it into people's head now to count the demo as a win.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Its ridiculous that people think advertisers care about under 25s with no significant income more than people in their 50s.

Just because the rating is segregated that way, does not mean AEW won the ratings.

It amazing, the demo numbers were virtually identical with a 3k difference whilst the viewership had 500k difference in Raw's favour. How can that be a win for AEW. You can't tell me an advertiser would rather have that 3k extra people in 18-49 over 500k more overall potential viewers. It's a joke really, but Meltzer has drawn it into people's head now to count the demo as a win.
If advertisers dont care about the demos then why have them at all and why do they rank the ratings based on the 18-49 demo?

·
Registered
341 Posts
This is why a lot of wrestling fans hate AEW

Even WCW, ECW and TNA fans not just WWE fans

In the war between WCW and WWF no one cares about the demo
What matters is the number of viewers
1- They are not on the same night
2- What matters is the number of viewers

---------------------

AEW fans says
AEW All Out is the best ppv in history

Lol give me a break

WWF/WCW PPV >> AEW All Out

WWE PPV 2002 - 2008 >> AEW PPV
Even in the PG ERA
WM 28 >> AEW PPV

WM 16 17 18 19 20 >> AEW PPV

TNA Lockdown 2008 2009 2013 more entertaining than AEW All Out 2021

ECW One Night Stand 2005/2006 more entertaining than AEW All Out 2021

WrestleMania 29 in the pg era more entertaining than AEW All Out 2021
The rock vs john cena
undertaker vs cm punk
Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

SummerSlam 2015
SummerSlam 2021
Hell in a Cell 2015
Survivor Series 2014 STING debut
WM 2015
WM 2017
All of these PPVS are better than All Out

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Why is Meltzer falsely reporting that AEW beat Raw in the ratings? Didn’t they draw about half a million less viewers?

61 - 71 of 71 Posts