Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
I think HBK in 97 was a better heel than Vince. HBK was so disrespectful and his character at that time seemed to mirror his real life persona. He was a total asshole.

Ric Flair also was a better heel than Vince, IMO.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
True, but everyone know this

·
Registered
43 Posts
Flair > Vince. HBK as well even HHH is a better heel. But Vince is a god like heel to be fair.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
I'd make a case for Sgt. Slaughter during his world title run leading up to WM 7 mainly because he did receive death threats. I'd also nominate Ric Flair and Superstar Billy Graham.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I'd make a case for Sgt. Slaughter during his world title run leading up to WM 7 mainly because he did receive death threats. I'd also nominate Ric Flair and Superstar Billy Graham.
Wasn't that cheap heat though, in Slaughter's case? I mean, with the war going on, anyone just aligning with the enemy would have garnered insane heat, especially with how pro-America people still were at the time. This makes me wonder... Hulk Hogan becoming an Irani sympathizer during this time would have made people cry.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
If I wasn't such a HHH mark I'd agree lol. But like ^^^^ above has said, they're 1A and 1B for me and both in completely different ways too. Vince was an over the top cartoonish asshole while HHH was an evil cerebral asshole lol. Good times.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Prove me wrong.
a better challenge would be prove wrong someone like me sayin that Lex Luthor is the best supervillan

because he is the anti superhero. no powers, overally ambitious, overerts his authoritry in everything, manages to best even the best heros on a whim using just technology common sense and petty jealousy

everything superheros aren't, catch my drift here?

·
Banned
348 Posts
a better challenge would be prove someone like me sayin that Lex Luthor is the best Supervillan

because he is the anti superhero. no powers, overally ambitious, overerts his authoritry in everything, manages to best even the best heros on a whim using just technology common sense and petty jealousy
:lol:lmao:bs:

Do you even know the meaning of "Supervillian".

·
The WWE needs more cowbell....
376 Posts
Vickie Guerrero ftw. :cool2:shocked:

Seriously though, there have been some truly great heels and Vince is certainly up there, though my preference would be Triple H.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
I wouldn't say you're wrong.

I think guys like Ric Flair and the NWO could have a case made for them... but whether he's number one or not, Vince McMahon is easily up there as far as top heels in the business go (perhaps outside of the ring as well).

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts