Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,105 Posts
she doesnt deserve the main event yet until she can cut a promo. and the pace of her matches is boring. 😴

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
What's with the click bait headlines all you guys use for thread titles?

Just say Shayna Bazler instead of "wwe raw star". Like why wouldn't you?

·
Registered
8,434 Posts
You'll know if Vince has warmed up to Shayna if her TV time increases significantly. It's never about who has the most wins and losses lately--those are red herrings people in here constantly fall for. It's always TV time that is usually the real sign.

Asuka had been getting lots of TV time since her heel turn in October and even after she lost her feud to Becky. That's when you knew they wanted to do something with her.

Right now, Charlotte, Asuka, Seth and Drew are the 4 most heavily featured people on the program and it also so happens they have been the most pushed the past few months even when they didn't have titles around their waists.

This is also why I think they're higher on Lacey than Shayna. Yeah, Shayna mauled the RAW women at Elimination Chamber but quick temporary pushes like that happen all the time when they are building filler monsters for their champs. Lacey meanwhile loses all the time but she gets much more regular screen time. It's only a matter of time before Lacey has her own era.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Shayna is great. Another crazy decision to put her on the bench when she was on a roll. At least she will be fresh when she is back in storylines and isn't being jobbed out every week. Right there that tells you the story is BS and while she might not be getting a push now they are at least protecting her.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nah I think Shayna will take the title off Asuka after she finally beats Charlotte clean, underdog story with Liv Morgan where she goes over clean and it establishes her as a heel, feud with Charlotte and then Becky or Ronda wins the Rumble for a Mania match

·
Registered
571 Posts
I agree with Vince, it is not a matter of looks but she is not championship material. She is a good ring performer but her mic skills are lacking and she is 39. I would not put her as the face of the franchise.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,398 Posts
I agree with Vince, it is not a matter of looks but she is not championship material. She is a good ring performer but her mic skills are lacking and she is 39. I would not put her as the face of the franchise.
The whole face of the franchise thing is a Cancer.

Not everyone who gets pushed needs to be the FOTC, you dont have to limit pushes exclusively to people that you want to carry the whole brand. Thats why WWE is so bad now (well this and the roster is complete untalented garbage) they only push like 6 people tops and everyone else in the company is an irrelevant jobber there to fill time. Pushing Shayna doesn't mean the entire division has to revolve around her like when Becky Lynch was squashing everyone she touched. The product would be infinitely better if the McMahons remembered this and started pushing more people instead of just having one horribly dull shit heap squash everyone every week.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,228 Posts
The EC match was death for her. Not all her fault, it was booked so badly.
It really was booked badly, but letting her being dominant was the last card they had.

In opposite to Duke, she was not yet commanded to be part of the crowd yet. So there is still hope for her. But let`s face it, she was not over before and now she is ice cold. In six weeks she becomes 40 years old, it is not like they got years left to bring her back. Anyway, I don`t miss her.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I recently read that Baszler is in a relationship with another woman so I wonder if that could have anything to do with Vince not willing to give her a big push. Just speculating.

·
Custom User Title
6,453 Posts
I recently read that Baszler is in a relationship with another woman so I wonder if that could have anything to do with Vince not willing to give her a big push. Just speculating.
Absolutely not. Baszler's lack of push has to do with the fact that she completely fucking bombed on the main roster, and she doesn't have any real support from hardcore viewers either considering her second NXT women's title reign was fucking terrible.

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,036 Posts
Imagine calling up the 2nd most dominant NXT woman ever then making her lose both matches and then wonder why people don't care about her. Becky beat her and everyone else then fucked off now we have no women stars

21 - 40 of 41 Posts