Wrestling Forum banner

Vince McMahon Irate With His Name Being Mentioned On Raw

11K views 92 replies 79 participants last post by  Grass420 
#1 ·
Vince McMahon was irate backstage at Monday’s Raw SuperShow after his name was mentioned by Alberto Del Rio during the live broadcast.

Many people within WWE believe McMahon got upset because he is returning to television soon and did not want his name mentioned. Del Rio and the creative writer involved in the segment were both yelled at backstage by Vince.

Stephanie McMahon, who was on hand for the event, attempted to calm her father down but was unable to do so. He remained temperamental for the rest of the night as he was yelling at colleagues throughout the show and making life miserable for those around him.
source: .................
http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-n...ate-with-his-name-being-mentioned-during-raw/

#56 ·
It was reported on Lords of pain as well. Maybe it's true and Vince doesn't like ADR as much as you all think he does.
It's been reported on Pro Wrestling .Net as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
fpalm You do realize they're just copying and pasting each other?

#15 ·
See....smart fans are entirely too nitpickey. A; this is via dirtsheets. Strike 1. B; Even if it was true, VKM would only overreact like that because of people who immediately said he is showing up at a mention. For most people it was just a contextually sound statement. But vkm knows his fanbase, and knows people were spoiled. C: I didn't get that far, but hey. You already know that.

#24 · (Edited)
Probably a lie. CM Punk mentioned that he was still the chairman at SummerSlam when people were supposed to believe he'd been 'relieved of his duties' kayfabe-wise anyway and that didn't seem to be talked about.

EDIT: I'm kinda changing my mind now though. It was reported on Lords of pain as well. Maybe it's true and Vince doesn't like ADR as much as you all think he does.

#25 ·
Why would he be pissed off though? He ran the business for over 30 years and only stepped down a few weeks ago, do they expect us to just forget about him that quickly?

There's worse people he could've mentioned. Imagine if ADR had said 'this place would be much better if it were run by Eric Bischoff'?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.