Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
More surprised about Vince saying "I know these Young Buck kids are good".

I'm certainly he was told they were but I just can't picture him even knowing who they are. Certainly nothing against them but it is Vince and he seems to be fairly clueless about non-WWE life.
Yeah

Vinces real message 'tell them to go easy'

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Because he had that version of the Hardys 20 years ago and they didn't draw money then so they won't now. Plus he managed to get the real Hardys and likely their broken gimmick. What the hell does he need the Young Bucks for. I'm pretty sure WWE's superkick quota is being filled by the Usos and Ziggler.
Who and who?

I bet ziggler and the usos are real big merch sellers

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Lol they tried to sign them both last year and a couple of months ago but didn't put enough money on table so Jacksons just blew them off. Which is why as you mentioned everyone from Usos and Ziggler to Harper is currently doing the petty payback routine.
I don't know why people need emoticons to notice sarcasm.

It's quite disheartening. Anyhow, I don't care if they tried to sign them yesterday. They don't work there for whatever reason and I don't care what it is either. Wrestling is so much more fun to watch when you aren't overtly cynical or someone who regurgitates factoids from shoot interviews and newsletters.

I'm well aware that they make money and are somewhat talented athletes. I don't care if I see them, but that is just me. I don't find them offensive either.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
good sign that Vince trust the Young Bucks enough to let them work a ladder match before Wrestlemania.

When the Bucks eventually come to WWE, being on Vince's good side is very good.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
I am kind of disappointed. I was hoping his message would have been something like "I want you both to come to the WWE as The Hard Boyz Version 2.0". Damn, said Ron Simmons.

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
Cant wait to see them in the E. If theres anybody who deserves it its the young Bucks.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
I REALLY really doubt that Vince knows who they are.

Sounds like Matt is just telling them the Hardyz are untouchable.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
only watched a young bucks match once and that was wk this year.
cant understand the hype about these guys. what so special about them?
dont get me wrong im not the daily indy hater but seriously the internet made them like the next hardys for the next 10 years.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
You think Triple H was allowed to offer them a contract without Vince even knowing who they were?

No.
90% of the roster are booked like jobbers.

Looks like a real disconnect between talent relations and Vince McMahon to me.

Vince has even forgotten he hired Luke Gallows twice.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
And my name isn't Mark

only watched a young bucks match once and that was wk this year.
cant understand the hype about these guys. what so special about them?
dont get me wrong im not the daily indy hater but seriously the internet made them like the next hardys for the next 10 years.
Keep doing research on them and catching their matches and maybe you'll see what makes them special. Not sure any type of description of The Young Bucks can sway someone into "getting" them. Put in the work and see for yourself if you're that interested.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts