Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know by now, Lana dropped a big announcement on Rusev at the WWE Monday Night Raw tapings from Manchester on Friday evening. I won’t spoil it here but you can click here(https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-monday-night-raw-spoilers-11-11-2019-dream-match-nxt-invasion-continues/) if you want to read the spoilers.

The reaction to the segment was said to be mostly negative in the building and it seems like the social media reaction in the last few weeks has been negative towards the angle.

Vince McMahon does not feel the same way about the angle. A source told me that McMahon gets a kick out of the storyline and feels that the negative reaction is just getting more heat on Lashley. Lashley has been getting the best out of Rusev but that will change soon. Another thing that is being seen as a positive about this angle is the YouTube numbers.

Although YouTube doesn’t bring in anything close to the TV revenue, the YouTube numbers are included in the social media stats that they use in their quarterly reports so anything that can boost their stats is something that is welcomed by McMahon.

The same source told me that as ridiculous as this angle seems, there are many layers that have yet to be revealed and the plan is for the storyline to play out for at least the next couple of months.

“One more thing,” the source said. “I don’t know if Rusev signed a new contract or not but the purpose of this angle was never about punishing him so those rumors can be put to rest.”
Source: https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/backstage-news-on-vince-mcmahons-reaction-to-lana-rusev-lashley-negative-fan-reaction/

·
Team AEW
2,920 Posts
“I don’t know if Rusev signed a new contract or not but the purpose of this angle was never about punishing him so those rumors can be put to rest.”
Well I hope Rusev understands that.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Vince got a cuck fetish or something?

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,039 Posts
I don't care I've missed some of the trashy soap opera angles, I love it. :lol

·
Registered
368 Posts
Well I hope Rusev understands that.
Well he has stated on lilian's podcast he liked the angle they did with him/ziggler/lana, untill in her words "the smarks ruined the angle."

And to answer this.
Vince got a cuck fetish or something?
No he doesn't have a cuck fetish. He just has a spoiled little kid complex, because he still upset that Rusev married Lana. He doesn't see how a guy like Rusev can get a girl like Lana. (IE if someone has a better truck then the rich kid, the spoiled rich kid will cry and be upset. until they give him what he wants.)

·
None. More. Hated.
5,330 Posts
Hes right. I think its the most entertaining thing they have going.

People take wrestling soooooo seriously now a days. No wonder there are two wrestling shows on Wednesday night that can't get two million viewers between them. Its two big hosses fighting over a scantily clad hot chick. Im cool with it. So what if the writing isn't oscar level? You talk about weird fetishes and shit when I think some of YOU need to get laid and fucking relax.

And who cares what a UK crowd thinks. They're notorious for hating pretty much EVERYTHING and only caring about getting themselves over with dumbass chants with "smark" lingo so they think they look cool. Blow me. This whole feud has actually had people reinvest in Rusev and he's been getting great pops every time he drops Lashley. Its working.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Well he has stated on lilian's podcast he liked the angle they did with him/ziggler/lana, untill in her words "the smarks ruined the angle."

And to answer this.

No he doesn't have a cuck fetish. He just has a spoiled little kid complex, because he still upset that Rusev married Lana. He doesn't see how a guy like Rusev can get a girl like Lana. (IE if someone has a better truck then the rich kid, the spoiled rich kid will cry and be upset. until they give him what he wants.)
I guess that as well, but he also booked the Mike/Maria Kanellis storyline. I dont recall seeing a report or anything saying Vince has a problem with Mike or Mike marrying Maria. He also had Rollins look like a beta male in front of his girlfriend.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I guess that as well, but he also booked the Mike/Maria Kanellis storyline. I dont recall seeing a report or anything saying Vince has a problem with Mike or Mike marrying Maria. He also had Rollins look like a beta male in front of his girlfriend.
Because Mike and Maria weren't in WWE or developmental at the tine they got married. As for Rollins situation it's cause he's one of his son in law's projects and we know how he like to tamper with stuff like that.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Vince McMahon does not feel the same way about the angle. A source told me that McMahon gets a kick out of the storyline

of course he does, he is a massive twat.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts