Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I can understand why people don't like the storyline, but at least it's something. At least it's an actual story, and not just...matches.
From what I read, there are tons of Rusev fans on this forum. Would you want him to go back to doing nothing instead?

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,454 Posts
I've been hate-watching it because Rusev is a gem and he's singlehandedly carrying this shit storyline. Lana has been truly atrocious, apparently she can't cut a promo unless it's in a bad Russian accent, Bobby Lashley is just terrible at everything except having muscles.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,006 Posts
How in the world did Lana’s tits not pop out when her hands were cuffed behind her back.

She had an ongoing battle with her pulling up her top when she had two free hands to use. That double sided tape was working overtime time.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
How is none of the groups actually getting on the wwe for this. Kind of a dangerous message to be sending out that cops wont do their job if you act like a bitch

·
Registered
350 Posts
How is none of the groups actually getting on the wwe for this. Kind of a dangerous message to be sending out that cops wont do their job if you act like a bitch
what group would be getting on wwe about this? I mean if they have Lana "cheap heat" on a fan with legit problems with Lana faking the pregnancy through out this angle. Who would step up and make this stop?

(Total Kayfabe Interview with Lana.)

·
Sports Entertainment Enthusiast
795 Posts
of course he loves this shit. i bet the crowd will be dead in the first laslhey rusev match

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
of course he loves this shit. i bet the crowd will be dead in the first laslhey rusev match
What crowds? Most will be heading to the bathroom or concessions when this happens.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
what group would be getting on wwe about this? I mean if they have Lana "cheap heat" on a fan with legit problems with Lana faking the pregnancy through out this angle. Who would step up and make this stop?

(Total Kayfabe Interview with Lana.)
Lana's doing heel shit so that's whatever. But to imply that if a victim is so annoying doing your job isn't necessary is a problematic statement to say the least.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Sorry everyone, I was watching YouTube and fell asleep and when I woke up 20 minutes later, a video from this storyline was concluding. Apparently, my inability to keep my eyes open in the late nights is contributing to this problem.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Why would Vince stop it if it's doing above average numbers ? That's what you do, you find something that works and you continue it.

Not really happy with Bobby Lashley, he hasn't really been anything but Rusev's punching ball but otherwise, that storyline is at least giving something important which is motivations, something that can help the audience to get behind those wrestlers.
Rusev has been cheated out of his marriage, that's it, you have something more that can justify hate going on

·
Registered
588 Posts
Atleast its a storyline with continuity for once. My standards for wwe are so low these days so I cant even shit on this when the majority is even worse. I'll take a Lana/Lashley/Rusev segment over all those random no stake matches I have seen a thousand times already.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts