Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As a fan of Ambrose and The Miz, I think it's time both of these guys start looking strong on Raw. Ambrose can carry comedy, and this feud has been passable, but now is the time to split them up, and have them both coming out of it in better positions.

At Extreme Rules, the match should booked like this...

No chicken stuff from Miz, have them both up for it, pushing and shoving before the bell.

Some back and forth.

Get the Yes kicks out of the way, but have the Ambrose roll up reversed by the Miz into a submission move. Get the crowd going. Miz on the up and they rally behind Dean.

You can even have Ambrose kick out of the SCF as per usual.

Now is where it veers off.

Dean plants Miz with deeds. Just before the pin, the Drifter walks in strumming the guitar.

Dean looks for three seconds, waves him away, and gets back to the pin.

"Miz kicks out of Dirty Deeds!" (After technically a 6 count, but he looks strong).

Dean looks confused, Miz rolls out of the ring exhausted. He chats with Maryse like "What else can I do? I've given everything here."

Maryse slaps Miz, Ambrose is disqualified! Miz is Champion. He doesn't look completely happy, but he'll take it after giving his all in a war and kicking out of deeds.

They enter the ring and stand tall above a seething Ambrose.

The crowd thinks he's going to plant Miz, Maryse stands in front of her husband.

"Ambrose hits dirty deeds on Maryse!"

He walks out and destroys Elias' guitar on the way.

Tweener Ambrose cemented, Miz is IC champion, and dozens of "sexist WWE" thinkpieces, tens of thousands of tweets, viral videos of the dirty deeds on Maryse.

Then we have a reason to tune into Raw the Monday after.

Book it.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
You've missed the part where WWE Gets taken off the air because the radical feminists of 2017 are angry that Ambrose touched Maryse.

For that reason it could never happen.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
This is how you book Ambrose vs Miz. Dean never shows up to the show with the title. A full five minutes is waited upon. No Dean Ambrose. Miz runs his mouth for a few minutes allowing the fans to anticipate Dean's arrival. However, he no shows.

Miz wins the IC Championship. Nope! Out comes Kurt Angle to tell Miz he has an opponent tonight and will be for the IC title. Angle says that these fans paid to see an IC title match, they're going to get one. Angle tells Miz that his opponent is Big Cass. The Revival distract him and Miz wins.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
I like it. :tommy

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
This is how you book Ambrose vs Miz. Dean never shows up to the show with the title. A full five minutes is waited upon. No Dean Ambrose. Miz runs his mouth for a few minutes allowing the fans to anticipate Dean's arrival. However, he no shows.

Miz wins the IC Championship. Nope! Out comes Kurt Angle to tell Miz he has an opponent tonight and will be for the IC title. Angle says that these fans paid to see an IC title match, they're going to get one. Angle tells Miz that his opponent is Big Cass. The Revival distract him and Miz wins.
How would that even work? Dean wouldn't have lost the IC title even if he no-showed so how could a Miz/Cass match be for the title??? :lol Also why in the world would Dean no-show anyway haha.

I think the way they should have booked this is to NOT have done the stupid DQ stip in the first place and just booked a Street Fight or something.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

Every time you post an idea I'm more convinced you're Vince Russo.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
How would that even work? Dean wouldn't have lost the IC title even if he no-showed so how could a Miz/Cass match be for the title??? :lol Also why in the world would Dean no-show anyway haha.
What do you mean how would that even work? Clearly Dean is turning heel and is fed up so he no shows the title match. Thus, he forfeits the title. Angle is the GM and so I think giving the fans is what's best for business. Miz taking on Cass in light of everything going with Cass, Enzo, and now Angle and Graves would add so much to the match.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You've missed the part where WWE Gets taken off the air because the radical feminists of 2017 are angry that Ambrose touched Maryse.

For that reason it could never happen.
Good point.

Maybe have Ambrose start the dirty deeds, and Miz pulls her away.

Angry radicals can huff and puff. The crowd would pop like not seen since Shane's return, and we finally have a reason for the lunatic nickname.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
They likely won't let him Dirty Deeds Maryse, even though it's what we ALL want (hell the crowd has chanted for it before), but they SHOULD have Ambrose get her locked in for it and Miz pull her away or attack Ambrose to save her before he can hit it. That's good enough for me and the feminazis won't be outraged by a staged wrestling spot.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts

On the topic of the OP, I'm fine with Dean going after any and everyone whom he feels stands in his way, but him planting Maryse would never happen for a couple of reasons:

l) They won't risk alienating their female fans whom today would likely be mortified and kick up a social media frenzy

And

II) Booking Ambrose as a legitimate, take no prisoners antihero would all but guarantee he shatters the glass ceiling placed above him, which they (Vince, Stephanie, HHH) have zero desire to see him do.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Meh, at least they used Elias interrupting a finisher with a strum of the guitar last night.

Finn's not the guitar smashing type though.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
This can be a great feud. Could be Stone Cold (Ambrose)/Rock (Miz) like in helping better establish both wrestlers. Both guys are good talents and given the chance will make this a great feud.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,736 Posts
The main event angles don't get ratings, and you're expecting a mid-card angle to draw?

:heyman6

·
Registered
536 Posts
no matter hw you book it Miz will look better and gain more momentum out of this one

Miz is on the rise and ever wrestler should be excited that he's in a program with Miz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts