Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love seeing Roman marks jump to Vince's defense, they know how their bread is buttered :reigns2

I'm sure you full well know Vince more than those who have worked with him and have called him out of touch :lol

The man's a veritable "genius". :heston
Vince is a great promoter, still couldn't book himself out of a paper bag.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts
Love seeing Roman marks jump to Vince's defense, they obviously know how their bread is buttered :reigns2

I'm sure you full well know Vince more than those who have worked with him and have called him out of touch :lol
There hasn't even been a pro-Reigns comment in this thread yet :kobe :mj4

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Salt is real, let's all circle jerk over how bad Vince is yet continue to watch his product

:wtf2

But of course, mention the "Roman marks" before the "Roman marks" even mention Roman

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
That would explain why latter versions had his face on it. Well sans things like skin and muscle and all that. >:)

Reactions: Ace

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
There hasn't even been a pro-Reigns comment in this thread yet :kobe :mj4
Look at who immediately jumped to Vince's defense here :heston

Salt is real, let's all circle jerk over how bad Vince is yet continue to watch his product

:wtf2

But of course, mention the "Roman marks" before the "Roman marks" even mention Roman
Have a read of the first page :lol

Roman fans definitely have a vested interested in how Vince is perceived.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I find it hilarious that Vince said face's shirts need to have their actual faces on it, but literally no shirts these days have that :lol I think I have about one shirt that actually has a wrestler's face on it and it's one of Rob Schamberger's art shirts that has a print of Dean Ambrose on it.

Also, can we get through ONE thread without Roman's name being brought up unnecessarily? Goddammit people.

Reactions: Ace

·
1,251 Posts
Look at who immediately jumped to Vince's defense here :heston
How am I jumping to his defense though? Quote me on how I'm defending him if thats the case. I just pointed out how there were no pro-Roman comments :lmao :lmao

Keep reaching though :dirk

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
How am I jumping to his defense though? Quote me on how I'm defending him if thats the case. I just pointed out how there were no pro-Roman comments :lmao :lmao

Keep reaching though :dirk
Have a read of the first page....

Two posters immediately jumped to Vince's defense, both are huge Roman marks.

Now you, a third. This shit is hilarious :lmao

AJ is pushed as one of the top guys on SD, it doesn't prevent me from calling a spade a spade.

There are dozens of stories on the internet which prove Vince is out of touch, with the biggest indication being the product itself. This is just another story showing that Vince is certainly no genius.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

AJ is pushed as one of the top guys on SD, it doesn't prevent me from calling a spade a spade.
& what does that have to do with anything? Focus on the topic not who we are fans of

·
1,251 Posts

Literally only one guy defended Reigns, where do you see two? Im still stuck on how I defended him, like I said, quote my exact words. Oh shit, thats right, you can't :lmao Keep reaching my dude

When you make a thread about Stone Cold and all of a sudden AJ and Roman somehow gets mentioned :mj4

:punkout

EDIT: You think you're being witty and clever, despite not acknowledging how dumb you look trying to revise an entire front page of a thread to fit your narrative and still trying to say someone has "defended" Vince, despite that person telling you to quote him on when did it. I mean fuck, no matter how you try to gaslight this, people are going to see how I just pointed out how there were no Reigns comments being made.

·
Baby Yoda
30,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
& what does that have to do with anything? Focus on the topic not who we are fans of
Because as Roman fans, you have a vested interest and cannot objectively say so because it would be discrediting the person who has pushed Roman to the top of the company. If the man who is out of touch is pushing Roman, it makes him look bad by association.

Frankly, this had nothing to do with Roman but I couldn't help notice who his white nights were :lol

Most other fans will be fine in accepting he is out of touch, numerous people who have worked with him have said he is out of touch. But go on and tell us how tired evil foreign shtick, hard on for hard bodies, disputes over a yard and countless other uninspired stories are not indicative of this.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts