Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Why would Susan Bysiewicz stop people from wearing WWE merch? She worked with the WWE lots of times with SD your vote. This entire thing sounds fishy to me.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Sad. So this confirms all along what I assumed Vince was trying to do. I'm officially done with the WWE until Vince and Linda are gone.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Why would Susan Bysiewicz stop people from wearing WWE merch? She worked with the WWE lots of times with SD your vote. This entire thing sounds fishy to me.
Linda is connected with WWE, therefore wearing WWE merchandice counts as advertising her within 75 ft of the polls or something.

And as for this, it's basically WWE saying "fuck you" to the people who attempted to stop WWE merch being worn there. I find it more funny than anything else.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Vince owns lol. He just does. Who sues somebody because they aren't allowed to do something and then just blatantly does it right in their face afterwards lol.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Vince has completely lost it :lmao And he's really doing Linda no favours here. You can just imagine her being really embarrassed by his behaviour lately.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Thats Vince being Vince... They tried to ban people from wearing his merch at the polls, that got overridden, but you know vince can't just accept that, he has to get his big fuck you in there too. It can't be a surprise to anyone. American politics is such a circus with all of the partisan bullshit these days anyway, I don't see a problem with it either, the system deserves to have a mockery made of it.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Vince literally is the best at shitting on mutha fuckas. lol

·
Is a Snit Head
22,237 Posts
I think it's pretty awesome that he's doing that. Can't blame him at all, I don't understand why this "disgusts" people or why it's "sad." It's campaigning for an election. If any other candidate could get away with something like this they certainly would.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Its their fault tbh, I don't think Vince would've even pulled this if they hadn't tried to ban his product from the polls. They brought it on themselves...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Is that even legal? Surely it would count as bribing.
Bribery? If your vote can be bought with a john cena wristband, you are a douche. it might get more people out to the polls, but nobody knows who you are voting for anyway, so im sure plenty of t shirts will be given to people who voted for the other guy.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
WWE sued because it wasn't fair to say that regular people showing up to the polls in a John Cena shirt would be campaigning. This however IS campaigning at the polls.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
How exactly is it campaigning? They aren't saying Vote Linda and get a WWE T-Shirt. They're saying vote and get a free t-shirt.

And Fuck you Susan Bysiewicz, but that goes without saying.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Just by being there and handing out free swag. The average person is going to assume they are advertising for Linda. It was the same way when Michael Moore hung around outside polling places in 2004 promising college students free underwear. Everyone knows who he wanted them to vote for.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
This is very pathetic. If Linda wins, everyone will know how much it costs to buy a senate seat in the United States. Also, if someone votes for Linda because they got a free shirt, they're more of a problem than Linda is.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts